When the player activates the taunt through the taunts menu, they begin riding a magic broom. While taunting, the player can remain still or move freely in any direction. Movement speed and traction are reduced when using this taunt, and an eerie wind sound effect loops while it is active. Upon ending the taunt, the player then hops off the broom before putting it away.
The Zoomin' Broom was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Zoomin' Broom was added to the game.
- Updated taunts to prevent movement during the pre-round period when players are frozen
- Updated the Taunt: Zoomin' Broom sound effects.
- Fixed a sound bug
- The Zoomin' Broom's loop sound will stop playing when interrupted by footsteps or fall damage.
- If the player cancels the taunt mid-fall, the animation for exiting the taunt will cut off and the player's velocity will reset, cancelling or reducing fall damage if timed properly.