|This article was a joke for April Fools' Day 2011. It is not representative of a real subject.|
Striking an enemy with the weapon will inflict bleeding and milk status for 12 seconds. However, when the Cow is the active weapon, the Heavy's movement speed is reduced by 20%. The swing speed and damage are identical to those of the Fists.
The Critical hit animation is an overhead swing with the flat side of the Cow. Should the critical hit connect with an enemy player, the Cow's head will shatter on impact, leaving a broken stump. This effect is similar to the Bottle and is purely cosmetic.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Bleeding (mini-crit)|| |
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Buffalo Steak Sandvich||Mad Milk||Cow|
- The item was added to the game.
- The weapon clips with the Heavy's hands in first person view.
- As the weapon uses the same taunt as the Minigun, it clips with the Heavy's hands and chest.
- If the "Flip viewmodels" option is selected, the weapon will completely block the player's vision.
- If the player tries to go Civilian with the Cow using an exploit, it will crash the server.
- The item was first seen as a static prop in 2Fort, featured in an out of bounds area in the RED team base. It serves as a visual representation of the agricultural facade.
- Additionally, the sound of the Cow can be heard briefly in Trailer 2.