Template:Did you know/ko
From Team Fortress Wiki
|이 페이지는 한국어로 번역 중입니다.
한국어를 능숙하게 하신다면 토론 페이지에 글을 남기거나 문서 역사를 참고하여 문서 번역에 참여한 번역가들과 이를 상의하시기 바랍니다.
현재 표시된 사실들
- 데모맨의 유탄 발사기가 추가된 업데이트는 항상 스미스마스 업데이트 였습니다.
- 헤비는 러시아문학 박사학위를 취득한 적이 있습니다.
- 모노큘러스의 목소리는 데모맨의 목소리를 느리게 재생한 것입니다.
|알림 - 추가적인 사실을 기재하기 전에 이 페이지를 먼저 참조한 뒤 기재해 주세요.
새로운 사실은 이 구역의 맨 마지막 줄에 쓰여져야 합니다.
Add facts below this title
- ...that the Box Trot was hidden in the background of various places on the pages for the Gun Mettle Update?
- ...that there was a cosmetic called the Bonk'n'Flash, which was scrapped due to copyright concerns and was replaced by the Bonk Boy?
- ...that the loading screen of Yukon still shows the old control point placement?
- ...that the Conniver's Kunai's over-heal bonus removes degenerative effects such as afterburn and Bleeding?
- ...that the box from the Box Trot taunt has some Japanese written on it (スパイは、この箱のなかにいる) which translates to "The Spy is in this box"?
- ...that Your Eternal Reward is a reference to the knife that Jafar wields in the movie Aladdin?
- ...that despite its description saying otherwise, the RoBro 3000 has an on/off switch?
- ...that the Nostromo Napalmer is a reference to Alien (1979), and has the same design as the prop in the movie?
- ...that the Carlton is based off a dance move done by Carlton Banks in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
- ...that the Sandman stuns 2 seconds longer on critical hits?
- ...that the picture that depicts the Pyro winning the Heavy vs. Pyro war (during the Meet Your Match Update) is a reference to the Meet the Pyro cinematic in which the Heavy takes a Fire Axe to the head?
- ...that the mercenaries, alongside other Valve characters appeared in a version of Peggle called Peggle Extreme?
- ...that the Valve Store incorrectly lists the Stickybomb Launcher as the Scottish Resistance on the Demoman Action Figure?
- ...that development on Powerhouse actually began in 2007, but the developer left it unfinished and then released the map for the Gun Mettle Update?
- ...that Monoculus is the Demoman's missing eye?
- ...that the PASS Time speed boost Haste is faster than the Mannpower powerup Haste?
- ...that all of the Demoman's alternate grenade launchers were released in Christmas updates?
- ...that you can actually see through the soldier's rocket launcher from the back?
- ...that Melee Weapons have a higher chance to have Random Crits than any other weapons?
- ...that Heavy has a PhD in Russian Literature?
- ...that a fully overhealed Heavy can survive all of Pyro's taunt kills?
- ...that Soldier was originally supposed to receive a Flyswatter weapon?
- ...that Abraham Lincoln invented the Rocket Jump?
- ...that the Holiday Punch was originally going to have a style that gave the gloves a color scheme similar to the Officer's Ushanka?
- ...that Sniper is actually from New Zealand?
- ...that Gabe Newell purchased 10,000 Southern Hospitalities after its creator emailed Gabe to thank him for adding it to the Mann Co. Store?
- ...that in old beta Source Filmmaker builds, there are models of the Team Fortress Classic Flamethrower?
- ...that the Cow Mangler 5000 has a hidden blast radius penalty?
- ...that the Capo's Capper is basically just a slightly modified and retextured Fancy Fedora?
- ...that the Beggar's Bazooka kill icon name is "dumpster_device"?
- ...that on the map Banana Bay There is a hidden ritual to Poopy Joe near BLU spawn?
- ...that there are two RED Spy indicators on the BLU's dashboard in Meet the Spy?