From Team Fortress Wiki
The Teutonic Toque was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Teutonic Toque was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The Teutonic Toque and the Mustachioed Mann were originally intended to be one item but were separated into two items by Valve for an unknown reason.
- The model file for the Teutonic Toque has several settings for facial flexing, which were supposed to be used when the item was originally together with the Mustachioed Mann; however, they're somewhat outdated, since the settings in the file don't match with the Mustachioed Mann's.
- "Teutonic" is a dated name for Germanic peoples. Modern Germanic peoples include the Germans, one of which is the Medic.
- A Toque is a part of the chef's uniform, while another part of it is a white double-breasted jacket, presented as the Dough Puncher in Team Fortress 2.
- The Steam Workshop description and thumbnail of this item reference Chef Excellence, a mascot for the Stay Fresh System bags produced by PMS International.