That '70s Chapeau
That '70s Chapeau is a community-created promotional cosmetic item for all classes. It is a brown newsboy cap that sits on top of the class's head, accompanied by mirror shades. When worn by the Sniper, no shades are present.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- That '70s Chapeau was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] That '70s Chapeau is now tradable, giftable, craftable, and available at the Mann Co. Store.
- That '70s Chapeau is now paintable.
- Fixed That '70s Chapeau not being removed when the Sniper taunts.
- This hat's VMT has an unused BLU variant.
- Sometimes, the visors on the mirror shades do not appear, and the class' eyes are visible through.
- This item is based on the hat and sunglasses worn by the drug dealer character in the level "The King of Chinatown" in Hitman: Absolution.
- The name of the item is a reference to the television series That '70s Show, and the description refers to the character Huggy Bear from the television series Starsky and Hutch.
- Hitman: Absolution
- Chief Constable
- Deadliest Duckling
- Hitt Mann Badge
- Siberian Sophisticate