The Sound of Medicine
|The Sound of Medicine|
|Erschienen:||November 21, 2013|
|[The screen fades in to a shot of a dove, which then flies away from the sign while the Tank's horn is heard.]
[The camera then fades out and in to the Medic, reviewing his project on the chalkboard, when it started to shake and the lights flickering.]
[The camera then switches to the tracks of the Tank, rolling into the town, leaving tyre tracks and crashing the table, with the camera focusing on the feet of the robot army running in, with one knocking over a beer cup on the ground.]
[The camera switches to the RED base to reveal the Sniper and Heavy walking out of the base, each picking up a capsule-like device. The camera soon switches to the gate of the town, slowly panning out as the Soldier fires a rocket at the robots, while the Heavy runs to the front line.]
[The camera cuts to the Sniper, scoping-in and has a sight of a Sniper Robot. The Sniper Robot fires an arrow through the scope of the RED Sniper which then pierces his right eye, killing him. The RED Sniper falls backward while the device he picked up drops and opens its flaps]
[The camera quickly cuts to the Medic, as he reacts and runs to the battlefield. The camera then pans to the RED Soldier and Heavy firing as they retreat while dodging grenades. Then, the camera switches to the robot army as two Demoman Robots are taken down. The camera soon switches back to the RED mercs being overwhelmed and retreating. The camera pans out to reveal the RED Scout retreating with the Heavy and Soldier.]
[The camera cuts to an army of Demoman Robots, lobbing grenades over the bridge. The camera then pans to reveal the RED Pyro as he and the others run as they are being overwhelmed by grenades. The Soldier is then taken down, followed by the Pyro. The Heavy screams, followed by the Scout, as the Heavy is then gibbed. The camera slows down as the Scout flies backward by the explosive blast, with the Heavy's gibbed parts falling to the floor and blood splashing.]
[The Scout soon falls on the floor, as the Heavy's body parts tumble past him; he catches the Heavy's head while the device falls next to him. The Scout then appears to faint.]
[The camera pans as the device soon makes electrical noises; the Scout looks at the device, as it opens up and reveals the Heavy hologram. The Scout has a surprised expression while looking at the device. The Medic! track is played as the camera slows down and switches to the explosion on the bridge, revealing someone jumping off the bridge, healing the hologram. A bunch of tentacle-like beams then grab the Heavy's body parts. The Scout stares in a surprised manner as the beam takes the head away from him. The Medic was then revealed as the Heavy's body was pieced together, followed by a reddish-white flash.]
[The Medic lands as the Heavy is revived, revealing the Medic's ability to revive teammates. The Soldier and Pyro's holograms are revealed as the Heavy then laughs, followed by the Medic.]
Scout: Oh man!
[The Scout then screams in fear as the ROBOTS! (Soundtrack) music is played. The Medic looks behind him as a Tank turns a corner and the Soldier Robots filing out in front of them. The camera pans as the Soldier Robots turn towards the mercs, one by one.]
Medic: Everyone, behind me! Incoming!
[The camera pans out as the Soldier Robots fire rockets simultaneously at them. The Heavy and Scout take cover as the Medic faces the rocket barrage. The explosion obscures the view of the mercs. As the smoke clears, it is revealed the Medic has deployed his shield as the Pyro covers his eyes, the Scout covers his mouth, the Heavy covers his ears and the Soldier covers his crotch. Surprised that they are still alive, the shield fades as the mercs with the exception of the Medic pick up their weapons and prepare themselves for battle, followed by the Medic.]
Heavy: This will help.
[The camera cuts to a sign, displaying the German Mann Co. logo. The logo is then stamped and bolted with a "MACHINE: "A Tale of Two Cities"" plague covering "Versand: Lieferdienst & Schlägertruppe" text and branded with "VS." over the "Co." text, forming "MANN VS. MACHINE: A Tale of Two Cities"]
Medic: (Mad laughter). Anuhza successful procedure!
[The camera cuts to the mercs as they pushed the offences, protected by the Medic's sheild. 3 Scout Robots runs into the shield but, then get blown up. The camera pans to reveal the Scout and Sniper from behind the group as they fist-bumped.]
[The screen then cuts to a text with the Team Fortress 2: Free to Play logo with the text "www.teamfortress.com". The screen soon blacks out]
- Die Eingangsmusik ist Meine Lieder – meine Träume, ein Film über eine Deutsch singende Familie aus der von Salzburg, der 1965 erschien.
- Auch wenn man bei 0:12 sieht, wie der Sniper seinen Reanimator nimmt, wurde er, für den Zuschauer nicht sichtbar, wiederbelebt. Während der Abschlussszene wird der Sniper lebendig gezeigt.
- Wenn man genau hinsieht, sieht man den Sniper, der seinen Reanimator nimmt. Dabei wurde sein Handschuh und seine Uhr von der linken Hand auf die rechte Hand gewechselt.
- Bei 0:12, kann der Reanimator des Soldiers und des Pyros nicht gesehen werden. Bei 1:08 hingegen wurden beide wiederbelebt.
- Bei nutzt der 0:22 Medic Fußabdrücke des Combines aus Half-Life 2.
- Von 0:23 bis 0:30 werden Half-Life 2 Explosionsgeräusche statt der normalen Team Fortress 2 Geräusche abgespielt.
- Ab 0:40 kann ein Teil des Medic! Soundtrack, rückwärts abgespielt, gehört werden, als der Heavy wiederbelebt wird.
- Bei 1:05 kommen die Soldier-Roboter kommen aus dem Raum an dem auf der eigentlichen Karte (Rottenburg) ein Loch ist.
- Bei 1:22 macht jede Klasse ihre klassenspezifische Verspottung.
- Bei 1:28 kann der Heavy gesehen werden, der eine Australium-Version der Minigun trägt.
- Bei 1:30 wird ein Vogel auf dem Rucksack des Medics gezeigt (vermutlich Archimedes).
- Bei 1:33, als der Soldier seinen Raketenwerfer abfeuert, wird das Geräusch einer Sentry Gun abgespielt.