|“Gotta' move that gear up!”
It has been proposed that Timberlodge be renamed and moved to Timbertown.
Discussion to support or oppose the move should be on this article's talk page, usually under the heading "Requested move." If, after a few days, a clear consensus for the page move is reached, one of the administrators will move the article and remove this notice.
The creator of this move request has not set an expiry date.
|Map type||PASS Time|
|File name:|| |
|Health Kits:||×6 • ×6 • ×1|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×6 • ×2|
Timberlodge (previously Pinewood) is an official PASS Time map created by Valve in conjunction with Escalation Studios, released in the November 25, 2015 Patch. It is set somewhere in the mountains. As every other PASS Time map, it contains three goals: one shoot-in goal, one walk-in goal and a bonus goal.
- Goal Areas: The side goals are located by the spawn areas, and are placed inside of a wall. The End zone goals are both located at the farthest ends of the map. The player has to score by carrying the ball into the goal instead of throwing it. The bonus goals are located high up on the front of each team's water towers. The only way to reach them is by use of a jump pad located behind each water tower.
Ball drop zone
- Dropzone: The Dropzone is above a small wooden platform. Below it is a large HealthKit with a very small pond below its boards.
- Jump pads: The area is accessible from corresponding jump pads leading to fast grabs of the ball for either side and has no barricades or fences making it easier to grab on foot.
- Power-ups: There are speed power-ups near dropzone. They give a speed boost for 2 seconds, which is useful for slow classes.
- [Undocumented] Fixed lighting/shadow issues
- [Undocumented] Increased size of water tower goals
- No longer in beta.
- Fixed using the wrong thumbnail images for
- If a player throws the Jack into one of the basketball hoops seen on the map, a goal explosion effect and sound will occur.