The Timeless Topper is a community-created cosmetic item for the Engineer. It is a robotic version of the Western Wear. It is a hat with screws and an actual gear replacing the bullets and gear-shaped pin found on the original cosmetic.
The Timeless Topper was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Timeless Topper was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- According to the description it takes 10,000 years for felt, canvas, or other non-durable cloths to decompose, but cloth actually only takes about a year to decompose.
- The Timeless Topper makes an appearance in an easter egg in the game The Stanley Parable. Typing "hideous" into the game's console can randomly load this page or the page for the Graybanns, HDMI Patch, Soldered Sensei, Soldier's Sparkplug, Steel Shako, Well-Rounded Rifleman, or Western Wear.
- All of these items were contributed by Andrea Jörgensen, who also worked on The Stanley Parable as a 3D artist.