The Toowoomba Tunic is a community-created multi-class cosmetic item for the Demoman and Sniper. It is a team-colored tunic with a thick collar, black trim and white stitching on the sleeves, that replaces the default undershirt. On Sniper the item also adds a belt with a silver buckle, a second strap to the sling of the Sniper's quiver, as well as a cuff to the Sniper's glove, making it extend over his forearm. When equipped on Demoman, this item adds a sword sheath strapped to his back.
This item has two styles, named "Knight" and "Peasant". The "Peasant" style removes the Sniper's glove cuff and the Demoman's sword sheath along with its straps.
The Toowoomba Tunic was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Toowoomba Tunic was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Updated models/materials for The Toowoomba Tunic.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Toowoomba Tunic to be equippable by the Demoman.
- [Undocumented] Added styles to the Toowoomba Tunic.
- Toowoomba is the name of a city and region in south-east Queensland, Australia.
- The design of this item is based on the appearance of Link, the main character from The Legend of Zelda franchise.
Link from the game The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.