The Toowoomba Tunic is a community-created cosmetic item for the Demoman and Sniper. It is a team-colored tunic with a thick collar, black trim, white stitching on the sleeves, and a belt with a silver buckle that replaces the default undershirt. When equipped on Demoman, this item adds a sword sheath strapped to his back. The item also adds a second strap to the sling of the Sniper's rifle case, as well as a cuff to the Sniper's glove, making it extend over his forearm. The collar and highlights along the base of the shirt and sleeve stitchings are paintable.
This item has two styles, named Knight and Peasant. "Peasant" removes the Demoman's sword sheath and the Sniper's glove cuff.
The Toowoomba Tunic was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Toowoomba Tunic was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Updated models/materials for The Toowoomba Tunic.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Toowoomba Tunic to be equippable by the Demoman.
- Toowoomba is the name of a city and region in south-east Queensland, Australia.
- The design of the item is a reference to Link, the main character from the Legend of Zelda franchise.