Tough Stuff Muffs
The item is available in four styles: "Montreal Style", "Boston Style", and two more with the option for "No Earmuffs". "Montreal Style" is the hat's default appearance, while "Boston Style" gives the hat a plaid pattern. The styles with earmuffs applies paint to the earmuffs, while the styles with no earmuffs paints the hat instead.
The Tough Stuff Muffs were contributed to the Steam Workshop.
|Montreal Style||Boston Style||Montreal Style (No Earmuffs)||Boston Style (No Earmuffs)|
- The Tough Stuff Muffs were added to the game.
- Fixed Tough Stuff Muffs not using the correct model for the Engineer.
- [Undocumented] The Tough Stuff Muffs were made craftable and were added to the Mann Co. Store.
- Added Tough Stuff Muffs to the item drop system.
- Fixed Tough Stuff Muffs not being held by the Sniper during the melee taunt.
- Updated models/materials for The Tough Stuff Muffs.
- [Undocumented] Added styles to the Tough Stuff Muffs.
- Added Strange quality.