From Team Fortress Wiki
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- [Undocumented] The Trophy Belt was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for the Trophy Belt.
- [Undocumented] The Trophy Belt can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- The Trophy Belt was made paintable.
- The Trophy Belt was removed from the item drop system and Mann Co. Store, and can no longer be uncrated with Unusual quality or crafted. Crates with the possibility to get the hat are unboxed in normal (Unique) quality. 
- [Undocumented] Added the Limited attribute to the Trophy Belt.
- The hat description was written by Limeaide for the Hat Describing Contest.
- Before it was officially announced, the Trophy Belt could be seen worn in Meet the Spy during the fight scene between the BLU Sniper and the RED Spy.
- The Trophy Belt is based on the hat worn by film character Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee, who popularized the 'rugged bushman' Australian stereotype. One of the Sniper's responses - "Now this... is a knife!" - also references a well-known scene from the film.
- The hat is similar to the hat that Saxton Hale wears.