Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- [Undocumented] The Trophy Belt was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for the Trophy Belt.
- [Undocumented] The Trophy Belt can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- The Trophy Belt was made paintable.
January 25, 2013 [Item schema update]
- The Trophy Belt was removed from the item drop system and Mann Co. Store, and can no longer be uncrated with Unusual quality or crafted.
- [Undocumented] Added the Limited attribute to the Trophy Belt.
- Before it was officially announced, the Trophy Belt could be seen worn in Meet the Spy during the fight scene between the BLU Sniper and the RED Spy.
- The Trophy Belt is based on the hat worn by Michael "Crocodile" Dundee, the main character of the Crocodile Dundee series of films.
- The backpack icon for the Trophy Belt has a model render of Sniper wearing it. This is not seen in-game as the alpha mask applied to both versions of the backpack icon (small and large) only leaves the hat visible, while hiding everything else, leaving his player model hidden as a result.