From Team Fortress Wiki
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Tyrant's Helm was added to the game.
- This hat was made paintable.
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for the Tyrant's Helm.
- [Undocumented] The Tyrant's Helm can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- Paint affects the Tyrant's Helm's color more, colors are less washed out.
- Paint textures for the Tyrant's Helm were improved.
- Updated the Tyrant's Helm with optimizations and new LODs.
- [Undocumented] Revealed some of the Mysterious Promos.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The hat description was written by DrMelon for the Hat Describing Contest.
- The Tyrant's Helm can be worn by both Atlas and P-body in Portal 2's co-op mode.
- The Tyrant's Helm is worn by Sergeant Crits in Mann Vs. Machine.
- Contrary to popular belief, Vikings wouldn't wear horned helmets in battle. They were strictly for ceremonial purposes.
P-body, on the right, wearing the Tyrant's Helm. Atlas, on the left, wearing Prince Tavish's Crown.