The Tyurtlenek is a community-created cosmetic item for the Heavy. It is a team-colored turtleneck sweater with frayed short-sleeves under an unzipped, zip-up vest with two top pockets, complete with a sleek silver belt buckle.
The Tyurtlenek was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Die-Hard Dynafil".
- The Tyurtlenek was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Fixed levels not showing up in-game.
- [Undocumented] Added the Tyurtlenek to the item drop system.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- This item is set up for paint to be applied, but the ability is turned off.
- Different from the one shown in the workshop, the paint that is currently turned off paints the whole shirt.
- Turtleneck is a garment—usually a sweater—with a close-fitting, round, and high collar that folds over and covers the neck.
- The name of this item originates like a phonetic Romanization of "Тюртленек" - a fake Russian borrowing of English "turtleneck". The actual Russian word for a turtleneck sweater is "водолазка" (vodolazka).