Stop laughing at Heavy!
— The Heavy defending his fashion choice
The Tyurtlenek is a community-created cosmetic item for the Heavy. It is a team-colored turtleneck sweater with frayed short-sleeves under an unzipped, zip-up vest with two top pockets, complete with a sleek silver belt buckle.
The Tyurtlenek was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
June 13, 2013 Patch (Second Workshop Content Pack)
- The Tyurtlenek was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Fixed levels not showing up in-game.
- [Undocumented] Added the Tyurtlenek to the item drop system.
July 7, 2016 Patch #1 (Meet Your Match Update)
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
The Tyurtlenek is set up for paint to be applied, but the ability to do so is disabled.
|Unused painted variants|
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
|An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge||Color No. 216-190-216||Peculiarly Drab Tincture||Aged Moustache Grey|
|A Distinctive Lack of Hue||After Eight||Radigan Conagher Brown||Ye Olde Rustic Colour|
|Muskelmannbraun||Mann Co. Orange||Australium Gold||The Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants|
|Dark Salmon Injustice||Pink as Hell||A Deep Commitment to Purple||Noble Hatter's Violet|
|A Color Similar to Slate||Zepheniah's Greed||Drably Olive||Indubitably Green|
|The Bitter Taste of Defeat and Lime||A Mann's Mint|
|Waterlogged Lab Coat (RED)||Waterlogged Lab Coat (BLU)||Balaclavas Are Forever (RED)||Balaclavas Are Forever (BLU)|
|Team Spirit (RED)||Team Spirit (BLU)||Operator's Overalls (RED)||Operator's Overalls (BLU)|
|The Value of Teamwork (RED)||The Value of Teamwork (BLU)||An Air of Debonair (RED)||An Air of Debonair (BLU)|
|Cream Spirit (RED)||Cream Spirit (BLU)||Unpainted (RED)||Unpainted (BLU)|
- The name of this item originates like a phonetic Romanization of "Тюртленек" - a fake Russian borrowing of English "turtleneck". The actual Russian word for a turtleneck sweater is "водолазка" (vodolazka).