|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: None added
|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an officially released Team Fortress 2 map.
To see all released Valve and Community-made TF2 maps, go to here.
Sentry right up ahead!
— The BLU Engineer about defense of the RED team
Upland is a custom Control Point Attack/Defend map with the same format as Steel.
- Point A: Point A is a small shack with a staircase with a health pack below.
- Point B: Point B is a higher place with a ammo pack to the left and a staircase with a ammo and health pack below.
- Point C: Point C maintains the same altitude as point B, but with a hallway leading to it.
- Point D: Point D is a smaller point with a health and ammo pack on the other side.
- Point E: Point E is the last point to capture, with the previous points' levels that lower down.
- Fixed the game rules (removed capture point glow)
- Removed rails on E point
- Increased E cap time
- Added resupply cabinet to E red spawn exit
- Added rails to E
- Added some more cover to E
- Added cover to A blu spawn exit
- Added fences to A and C-D lower route
- Removed B blu spawn exit stairs
- Added cover to B blu spawn exit and to the bridge to the point
- Added medium health pack on C-D lower route
- Fixed loose ropes on A drawbridge
- Improved clipping
- Improved skybox
- Fixed glow disappearing at long distances
- Fixed some clipping
- Fixed ragdolls falling through E point (mostly)
- Fixed being able to shoot through the drawbridge gap when it's closed
- Fixed the drawbridge killing you if you were on top of it
- Improved detail
- Blocked the lower route between E and D
- Blocked the windows overlooking E a little bit
- More clipping, detail and optimisation
- Menu photos etc
- Lots of optimisation, detail and clipping
- Added sliding door for lower route C-E
- Added some small cover etc on A
- Fixed sentries (and hitscan weapons) being able to shoot through E
- Blocked up D-E route a bit
- More detail, clipping and optimisation and general bug fixes
- 3D skybox and HDR
- Remade A-D (A-E-D) route
- Fixed the overtime bug
- More detail, clipping and optimisation
- Complete detail pass
- Lots of added cover and other minor changes
- Fixed sightline from B to C
- Fixed red firing into blu spawn from B
- Removed ramp allowing red to go from C to B
- Reduced A cap time and increased B and D cap time
- Moved some health and ammo
- Lowered the cover on D point
- Added a route from C to E (with dropdown)
- Changed red's second spawn exit to E
- Raised glass ring on E
Overview from point A and paths leading to points B and C.
Overview of point E with other point's levels.
The full overview of the map.