Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User BeingAwesom to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:BeingAwesom/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Thanks for the expansion of the Contest section, but needed some clean up for tense. Please, add the linked reference to the published rules. M I K A D O 282 oOOOOo oo oo (talk) (Help Wanted!) 23:55, 24 April 2019 (UTC)
I tried looking for a Workshop page the other day. I am not sure where they collaborated on it. The server version is mvm_shadows_b3. I would suggest asking the Potato's Custom MvM Servers group.
I only have the observations from playing on it. ...
- Shadows is an unreleased Halloween-themed community MvM map ...
- ... featuring Merasmus voice response, strong Zero Gravity spell, completely lightless combat space, a cornfield combat space, and a bomb hole in the middle of a manure lagoon.
In the pitch black, the bot can see and shoot at you, you can only locate them by muzzle flash, and most are melee. In the corn field, you can see and shoot them, but they don't seem to see you, great for Pyro!
Bosses and spells have always been a property/feature of the Haunted map. Maaaybe in this case they are bound to the mission, but you would have to show that; after all, we have only ever had one released haunted MVM map and it had none of these.
If I get around to it I will "resurrect" the dark spawn pastures, the cornfield spawn, and the bomb hole cesspool in a locations section M I K A D O 282 oOOOOo oo oo (talk) (Help Wanted!) 18:20, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
Seems like you are making the mission templates for the Memes Vs Machines missions. I have downloaded the asset pack used for the event.
I uploaded the popfiles to GitHub, you can view then there. I used this for the CC mission pages I made too