Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User CupcaknHell to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:CupcaknHell/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Welcome & Discussion Guidelines
First of all, welcome to the TF2 Wiki.
Please do not answer to discussions that are several months old  because they might be considered as concluded. If it's an important topic just start a new discussion.
If you are unsure or have any questions just join the IRC or ask me on my talk page. SackZement <Talk> 17:19, 1 January 2016 (PST)