If you want to ask me something or discuss anything with me, feel free to post it below! And try to avoid using bold, because I'll use it to answer you if I need to.
Why you lost the mod power? :( Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 08:49, 7 February 2014 (PST)
- Because I left the Wiki 10 months ago. – Epic Eric (T | C) 08:52, 7 February 2014 (PST)
- Well, I hope you'll be the mod again. :( Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 08:54, 7 February 2014 (PST)
- I remember when I found out that he wasn't a mod anymore. It was the best day of my life. real_alien (T/C) 08:55, 7 February 2014 (PST)
- >:( – Epic Eric (T | C) 08:56, 7 February 2014 (PST)
Question about the pt-br quotes
I've been updating the pt-br pages that are too outdated, some pages has no pt-br descriptions, doesn't have links, proper translations (bad grammar or random english words), and etc. What it bothered me that some pages contains the quote in English while others in Portuguese. I'm confused, should we translate the quotes as well or kept as the original English quotes? Gabrielwoj (talk) 12:12, 15 April 2014 (PDT)
- Ideally, they should be translated. Still, if you have any questions regarding translations, please ask the current PT-BR localization moderator (I'm retired from the Wiki, he's the one you must go after should you have any questions regarding translations). – Epic Eric (T | C) 18:42, 15 April 2014 (PDT)
- Ok, thank you. I'll contact him if I had any questions! I'm also sorry for bothering you. Gabrielwoj (talk) 19:32, 15 April 2014 (PDT)
Would you do me a favor and restore the BluKGB.png image? I wanna use it for something. - Pootis-Man (talk) 12:25, 9 November 2014 (PST)
- I have no longer been a mod for over 19 months now. Ask a staff member for assistance instead (preferably any mod online at the IRC); I can do nothing to help you, unfortunately. – Epic Eric (T | C) 13:17, 9 November 2014 (PST)
Deleted Page (?)
Hello there! Hope this is where I can ask questions...
By the way, I'm an Italian translator of the TF2 wiki.
I noticed that the page for the "Dr. Grordbort's Victory Pack" exists but the page for the Soldier, says that doens't exist.
I ask to you, because when I was about to recreate the page this warning message appeared:
14:13, 13 April 2012 EpicEric (talk | contribs) moved page Dr. Grordbort's Victory Pack/it to Dr. Grordbort's Victory Pack Update/it without leaving a redirect (revert)
I don't know what to do. The redirect seem to not work.
Thanks for the patience and sorry for bothering.
D-ray Ent. (talk) 21:14, 29 June 2019 (UTC)
- Hey, I'm not EpicEric, but I think he isn't on the wiki anymore (indicated by the Tweet where he said he used to be a mod). I can answer the question, however. The redirect doesn't work because he didn't leave one, but I don't see why there shouldn't be one.
GrampaSwood (talk) 21:37, 29 June 2019 (UTC)
- No problem, I just figured out that the page doesn't exist. Only the update page does.
Thanks for the help! :D
D-ray Ent. (talk) 09:15, 30 June 2019 (UTC)