Write Below this line
shot's last stand too OP. jboober plz nerf - Jboby1 (talk) 18:43, 1 November 2014 (PDT)
You are an amateur and a fool. Jboby1 (talk) 19:20, 23 July 2018 (UTC)
thanks - Jboby1 (talk) 18:46, 1 November 2014 (PDT)
?!?!?!?!?!? Jboby1 (talk) 19:23, 23 July 2018 (UTC)
Ok, Thanks! Jboby1 (talk) 18:37, 6 November 2014 (PST)
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Jboby1 to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Jboby1/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
I have been on this wiki for more than a year and have contributed to my User pages nearly daily. Why am I just now getting this message.
Jboby1 (talk) 20:11, 2 January 2015 (PST)
Re. your tags of Metal application priority. Yes, I immediately saw that I (we) could stack up the tags on this article; but I decided that we didn't need to pile on the new guy. There is a WP called something like "don't bite the new editor". Think of Ashes comment on your talk page and see my comment on Drdodos talk page. Reading that I think we should conclude that the article will eventually be deleted and they related section in the Sentry Gun article be improved. Mikado282 (talk) 11:43, 17 August 2017 (PDT)