From Team Fortress Wiki
- A comma-separated list of 64 bit IDs to retrieve profiles for.
- A list of profile objects. Contained information varies depending on whether or not the user has their profile set to Friends only or Private.
- The user's 64 bit ID
- An integer that describes the access setting of the profile
- Friends only
- Friends of Friends
- Users Only
- If set to 1 the user has configured the profile.
- User's display name.
- A unix timestamp of when the user was last online.
- The URL to the user's Steam Community profile.
- A 32x32 image
- A 64x64 image
- A 184x184 image
- The user's status
- Offline (Also set when the profile is Private)
- Looking to trade
- Looking to play
- commentpermission (Optional)
- If present the profile allows public comments.
- realname (Optional)
- The user's real name.
- primaryclanid (Optional)
- The 64 bit ID of the user's primary group.
- timecreated (Optional)
- A unix timestamp of the date the profile was created.
- loccountrycode (Optional)
- ISO 3166 code of where the user is located.
- locstatecode (Optional)
- Variable length code representing the state the user is located in.
- loccityid (Optional)
- An integer ID internal to Steam representing the user's city.
- gameid (Optional)
- If the user is in game this will be set to it's app ID as a string.
- gameextrainfo (Optional)
- The title of the game.
- gameserverip (Optional)
- The server URL given as an IP address and port number separated by a colon, this will not be present or set to "0.0.0.0:0" if none is available.
- Currently this value is also set for "Public" and "Users Only" profiles