World Traveler's Hat
This hat is unlocked when a player purchases at least one Map Stamp from the Mann Co. Store. Each hat is ranked from Bronze to Unobtainium, and the rank is dependent upon how many stamps have been purchased by the player. Every 25 stamps purchased, per map, levels the hat up to the next rank.
When playing on a map the player has purchased a stamp for, the hat will display a particle effect of stamps falling from the hat. Taunting on a map the player has purchased a stamp for, even without this hat equipped, will play a stamp trail effect on their feet following the taunt's completion (so it will not play during a looping taunt like the Conga, only after the player stops taunting). The duration of the footstep taunt effect starts at just 1 footstep, but increases by 1 footstep for every additional stamp purchased for the map.
|Rank||Number of Stamps|
- The World Traveler's Hat was added to the game.
- The World Traveler's Hat was made paintable.
- Updated the World Traveler to fix the description being clipped.
- Fixed a display issue some players were having with the World Traveler hat and their map stamp purchases.
- The sales data was correct. This was only a display problem on the hat.
- Fixed not being able to 'inspect' the World Traveler hat.
- This hat has four different coloured stamps (bronze, silver, gold and platinum) that reside in the center of the hat interchangeable as a bodygroup that remains unused, instead only using the gold stamp.
- Disguised Spies will sometimes wear a Bounty Hat instead of a World Traveler's Hat.
- Occasionally, the list of purchased stamps will display the wrong map.