From Team Fortress Wiki
The length of the tube containing the team-coloured 'Uber' liquid matches the ubercharge state of the Medic. This is noticeable on the player's view. Shouldn't this be in the trivia section rather than the main body of text?--Focusknock 15:46, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
The pictures of the 2 ubersaws on the right look all squished for me (1900x1080) so we should probably get new pictures that don't get horribly proportioned. Massive Mountain of Hat 02:18, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
Info It has been decided that the move will not go ahead for logistical reasons (too much work for such a minor change). -RJ 13:55, 27 September 2010 (UTC)
Spinal Tap now gives 100% uber charge on kill
25% from first stab 75% from killing blow (possibly 25% from killing hit and 50% on the kill)
I'll edit the Spinal Tap and Ubersaw pages now. (I can provide proof to people who need it. I've recorded a demo) -KajiVena of TheVille 22:33, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
The taunt-kill boost came before today's patch. I shall be removing that patch note from the page until we can determine when exactly the Ubersaw updated. -KajiVena of TheVille 02:09, 16 April 2011 (UTC)
- If you're unsure when the spinal tap was patched, just make an estimate.--Focusknock 13:41, 16 April 2011 (UTC)
Is it stupid Trivia?
Would it be stupid to put that uber means super in english.--Waffleman 00:21, 6 June 2011 (UTC)
- Nope It's not really that notable for a trivia... Tturbo (T/C) 01:35, 6 June 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for helping me not look stupid.--Waffleman 13:43, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
On the original page there are two weird images on which ubersaw has obvious problems with width, although I press on them and see normal image with better quality. Is this my browser problems or everyone can see that? Restline 02:21, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
- I can see that the images are, well, fucked up too. They're too squashed. Davo 09:54, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
- Nah, like the image pages says, this wiki has a general problem with the sever side image caching. Nothing we can do about it but wait :( --CruelCow (talk) 11:48, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
New Medic Update?
When I suggested redoing the Ubersaw demonstration video just yesterday, Wind said that we should wait until the Medic update comes out. Anybody know of this Medic update? -SpaceAnimator 08:53, 12 June 2011 (UTC)
- There's been a lot of new Medic items being shown by Valve, and it's assumed there's a big update coming very soon. Balladofwindfishes 14:13, 12 June 2011 (UTC)
I assume the reason for the ubersaw being under the "needs to be redone" section of the Weapons Demonstration Project is that the current video does not show the 20% slower firing speed (compared to the bonesaw). As soon as someone uploads a weapons demonstration that includes this as well, or if the original video is re-edited to include this, the Ubersaw should be done.
Radiant Void 02:29, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
Like I just mentioned for the Flamethrower, this weapon's 3D images have been broken since the article was moved back to Ubersaw. Dragonsbrethren 09:46, 29 June 2012 (PDT)