- 1 Droppable?
- 2 Can be traded from Portal 2?
- 3 In game name is Taunt: The High Five!
- 4 Bug with Heavy.
- 5 Elaboration
- 6 It says I can Hi-Five allies but
- 7 Problems in translating to finnish
- 8 bug, the taunt can help people go through spawn gates.
- 9 New animations in Scream Fortress V?
- 10 Tutorial Image?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nerdbotmk2/screenshot/578936844570830132?tab=public I caught this on a pub server. Did something change with the purchasing text, or do taunts drop now? Can anyone confirm? Evang7 18:43, 13 October 2011 (PDT)
- It's either one of the things you said or that person bought the item, but due to an item server error, only dropped it afterwards. – Epic Eric (T | C) 00:20, 14 October 2011 (PDT)
Can be traded from Portal 2?
- It is possible to do through the beta. It's a matter of finding someone willing to make that trade. This is not the place for that. — Armisael (T | C) 19:02, 13 October 2011 (PDT)
In game name is Taunt: The High Five!
So the store button that leads it to the wiki page leads it to that exact name, so I just redirected it here. Do with it as you wish. Meter1060 22:07, 13 October 2011 (PDT)
Bug with Heavy.
If a lunchbox item is in-hand when using this taunt, the cooldown bar will empty as though the item was consumed, yet you do not gain the items benefits. DarkQuill 23:15, 13 October 2011 (PDT)
Won't this need expansion explaining the usual taunt button is used to respond, the intiator can wait for asl ong as necessary, frozen in the hand raised pose. And Lastly there are tutorial like prompts telling you how to respond to the taunt and prompts stating when your attempt to initiate is blocked by geometry or a height difference. - Devozade 05:59, 14 October 2011 (PDT)
It says I can Hi-Five allies but
It says that you Hi Five Allies but there have been occasions where I Hi Fived an enemy player. Do we change to say you can Hi Five any players? One Hit Noob 20:44, 24 June 2012 (PDT)
- That's a server plugin--I've seen it. The game code (vanilla game code) treats an enemy as a solid wall. Darkid 20:50, 24 June 2012 (PDT)
Problems in translating to finnish
I made a fully translated page of this in finnish, but it appeared to have template problems regarding the Demonstration video and image for the item. Anyone care to see what the problem is? I don't wanna go poking in the Templates without a good knowledge of it. Would be much appreciated. ——Sage Luke 01:05, 4 July 2012 (PDT) Ah, nevermind got the problem fixed by myself. ——Sage Luke 16:38, 4 July 2012 (PDT)
bug, the taunt can help people go through spawn gates.
I've seen this being done before. if someone activates this while right next to the gate, and someone high fives them, the person will go trough the gate. this can be exploited by building teleporters inside the enemy spawn. Has this been fixed? Because i don't see it in the bugs section. Buu342 07:02, 4 April 2013 (PDT)
- Pretty sure this has been fixed in previous patches. Ashes 12:09, 4 April 2013 (PDT)
- Fixed in the January 8, 2013 Patch. Don't believe what Valve says though. Eels 12:20, 4 April 2013 (PDT)
New animations in Scream Fortress V?
It looks like, at least these two, the Demoman and the Soldier have new high-five animations. Do they replace the old animations, only play during Halloween, or are they just options for the game to pick? And how often do they crash servers? Dogman15 (talk) 11:19, 30 October 2013 (PDT)
Late reply, but two Soldiers doing it crashed the game, not sure about two Demomen. I'm sure there was a video on it somewhere on YouTube... User:Rainbowsnivy (Talk with me) 05:23, 7 December 2013 (PST)
Howdy, it states that there is a prompt for the first time you see a High Five, as stated on this line.
"Other nearby friendly players will receive a tutorial-like prompt on their screen the first time they see a player initiate a High Five informing them of how and where to accept it."
Is it possible we can get an image of this prompt?