THE THINGS I HAVE SAID
Here's a fun little place where you can talk about things, preferably directed towards me.
If you're new to talk pages (which you probably aren't, seeing as you somehow found this page), this is how posts should look:
== Title of post == The actual post. ~~~~ (The four tildes sign the post with your name and date) For example: == EXCUSE ME! == ''I AM IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION!'' ~~~~
Also, unlike other talk pages, posts are arranged from newest to oldest. Because it's prettier that way.
Also also, unlike other talk pages, most of these messages are just people yelling at me for stupid shit I've done.
Heyo, So i've been monitoring your edits as of late. And I just have simple request. Try to refrain from using any sort of vulgar language on the wiki. Similar to your edit here and here, same with edit summaries like this. Also check the date of the last post before posting in a discussion. You replied to post that was a year old. case here. Also if you're going to make a topic. Make it a relevant name instead of some "gibberish". Make it meaningful for someone to read. I believe that is all I have to say. Ashes (talk) 20:24, 2 December 2013 (PST)
- First point: oh fucking hell i'm a worthless piece of shit Okay, I'll keep this in mind.
- Second point: I know to do that. I just... didn't... for some reason.
- Third point: Refer to the statement above. -- (WHAT HAVE I SAID?!) (WHAT HAVE I DONE?!) 21:03, 2 December 2013 (PST)
User Page edits
Heyo, Please refrain from editing other user pages that are not yours. If they require anything to be fixed, they would usually request it or do it themselves. That and some actually monitor their userpage for edits and such an edit can pretty much annoy them. So please refrain from doing it. Thanks. Ashes (talk) 23:05, 28 November 2013 (PST)
- Wow, I'm getting a lot of messages from you. Love to correct me, eh?
- Anyway, I understand, again. I just see unorganized userboxes like that, and I get all twitchy. -- ICantThinkOfName (WHAT HAVE I SAID?!) (WHAT HAVE I DONE?!) 23:09, 28 November 2013 (PST)
- I just happen to be watching edits. Also I'm pretty sure you signature image is a bit big. May want to crop it to be a bit smaller. Ashes (talk) 23:13, 28 November 2013 (PST)
- I would recommend using a signature template on your userspace, rather than a substitution. This would allow you to retroactively change the image size at will. And I would suggest keeping it around 50px. --Piemanmoo 21:18, 2 December 2013 (PST)
About translations in /de
- Uh... yes?
- I can translate English into German. Not visa-versa. -- ICantThinkOfName (WHAT HAVE I SAID?!) (WHAT HAVE I DONE?!) 14:00, 13 November 2013 (PST)
Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you are making, allowing you to perfect your changes before you save the page.
- Been meaning to give you this message as you're spamming the RC logs a bit with edits that can compiled into one. Ashes (talk) 12:39, 12 November 2013 (PST)
- Does this make you happier? -- ICantThinkOfName (WHAT HAVE I SAID?!) (WHAT HAVE I DONE?!) 12:21, 12 November 2013 (PST)