- hero_id (Optional) (uint32)
- A list of hero IDs can be found via the GetHeroes method.
- game_mode (Optional) (uint32)
- 0 - None
- 1 - All Pick
- 2 - Captain's Mode
- 3 - Random Draft
- 4 - Single Draft
- 5 - All Random
- 6 - Intro
- 7 - Diretide
- 8 - Reverse Captain's Mode
- 9 - The Greeviling
- 10 - Tutorial
- 11 - Mid Only
- 12 - Least Played
- 13 - New Player Pool
- 14 - Compendium Matchmaking
- 16 - Captain's Draft
- skill (Optional) (uint32)
- Skill bracket for the matches (Ignored if an account ID is specified).
- 0 - Any
- 1 - Normal
- 2 - High
- 3 - Very High
- min_players (Optional) (string)
- Minimum amount of players in a match for the match to be returned.
- account_id (Optional) (string)
- 32-bit account ID.
- league_id (Optional) (string)
- Only return matches from this league. A list of league IDs can be found via the GetLeagueListing method.
- start_at_match_id (Optional) (string)
- Start searching for matches equal to or older than this match ID.
- matches_requested (Optional) (string)
- Amount of matches to include in results (default: 25).
- tournament_games_only (Optional) (string)
- Whether to limit results to tournament matches. (0 = false, 1 = true)
- 1 - Success
- 15 - Cannot get match history for a user that hasn't allowed it.
- A message explaining the status, should status not be 1.
- The number of matches in this response.
- The total number of matches for the query.
- The number of matches left for this query.
- A list of matches.
- The matches unique ID.
- A 'sequence number', representing the order in which matches were recorded.
- Unix timestamp of when the match began.
- -1 - Invalid
- 0 - Public matchmaking
- 1 - Practise
- 2 - Tournament
- 3 - Tutorial
- 4 - Co-op with bots.
- 5 - Team match
- 6 - Solo Queue
- 7 - Ranked Matchmaking
- 8 - 1v1 Solo Mid
A player's slot is returned via an 8-bit unsigned integer. The first bit represent the player's team, false if Radiant and true if dire. The final three bits represent the player's position in that team, from 0-4.
┌─────────────── Team (false if Radiant, true if Dire). │ ┌─┬─┬─┬─────── Not used. │ │ │ │ │ ┌─┬─┬─ The position of a player within their team (0-4). │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0