From Team Fortress Wiki
- start_at_team_id (Optional) (uint64)
- The team id to start returning results from.
- teams_requested (Optional) (uint32)
- The amount of teams to return.
- 1 - Success
- 8 - 'teams_requested' must be greater than 0.
- A message explaining the status, should status not be 1.
- A list of teams.
- The team's unique id.
- The team's name.
- The team's tag.
- Unix timestamp of when the team was created.
- The UGC id for the team logo. You can resolve this with the GetUGCFileDetails method.
- The UGC id for the team sponsor logo. You can resolve this with the GetUGCFileDetails method.
- The team's ISO 3166-1 country-code.
- The URL the team provided upon creation.
- Amount of matches played with the current roster
- 32-bit account ID. Where N is incremental from 0 for every player on the team.
- 32-bit account ID of the team's admin.