July 9, 2010 Patch
Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Engineers to build level 2/3 mini sentries.
- Fixed a bug that allowed sapped buildings to be picked up by the Engineer
- Fixed a bug where Wrangled level 3 sentryguns would still fire rockets when they were out of ammo.
- Fixed a bug where players would go into reference poses when switching classes while carrying a building.
- Fixed seeing the changeclass label in the spectator HUD when using cl_hud_minmode.
- The amount of revenge crits a player can have at one time is now capped at 35.
- The Wrangler no longer shows the shotgun's ammo count.
- Engineers can no longer pick up buildings while stunned or in loser state.
- Fixed Engineer shotgun and pistol not using team skins for the Engineer's arms.
- Fixed an issue where Wrangled sentrygun effects wouldn't be attached to the sentrygun.
- The Gunslinger 3 hit combo now only increments the combo count when hitting enemy players.
- Fixed a crash in the control point progress bar.
- Fixed a server crash in the player death code, related to building carrying.
- Fixing performance spikes that occur at round start, and after each point capture, when TFBots are present in the server.
- Achievement fixes:
- The "Rio Grind" achievement limit is now correctly set to 50.
- Fixed a typo in Six-String Stinger achievement name.
- Fixed a bug in the "Death Metal" achievement that caused it to rapidly complete itself.
- Fixed getting the Six-String Stinger achievement without playing the guitar.
- Fixed sentrygun detection code in "Best Little Slaughterhouse in Texas" and "Deputized".
- Missed notes from yesterday's release:
- New response rules and sounds added for some classes