The first and only patch made for the PS3 version of Team Fortress 2. Released as "version 1.10", with 128MB, it addressed some of the issues and bugs of the PS3 version.
- Made some ceilings on Dustbowl Part 3 impossible to clip through with crouch jumping, thus hindering out of bounds placements of Engineer buildings.
- Fixed a graphical issue whereby a player would have the explosion effect left on the end of their Rocket Launcher when attempting to Rocket Jump.
- Fixed an issue whereby the players name would not appear on the Stats comparison screen.
- We have fixed an issue that would cause the vote tallies to disappear when you viewed the scoreboard between rounds.
- Fixed an online server issue.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when a player that wasn't in Division 1 entered 'Your Leaderboards.'
- Fixed an issue with players not always being added to the 'Players Met' menu on the XMB.
- Fixed a bug where a player viewing a friend without an EA account would have an empty entry in the friend's Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to connect to the EA servers if you had more than 30 friends.