|"Now that there was a fine piece 'a work."
Achievement items is a featured article candidate.
This page has been identified as possibly meeting the featured article criteria.
Adding Halloween Achievements
Hello, I was just reading this page when I noticed that Halloween items didn't appear in "Other achievements", or anywhere else on the page, for that matter.
Should I add Halloween achievements and items, or not? And if so, then should I make a new section for them or stick them in "Other achievements"?
Also, maybe the title should be changed to "Achievement Items", seeing as not every achievement item can be used as a weapon. Spam90675 11:26, 16 August 2011 (PDT)
- I would vote on removing the "other achievements" part. Keeping the article to weapons only would be what I'd do. BASEBALLFURIES 11:35, 15 September 2011 (PDT)
- I agree, this is mostly based for weapons right now. Either rename it "Achievement rewards" and add the Halloween stuff, or remove the other stuff and keep the name. I'd actually prefer the rename and adding the Halloween stuff. Balladofwindfishes 11:37, 15 September 2011 (PDT)
- I moved the page to 'Achievement items' so it is not just limited to weapons, however, I can't think of any other items earned by achievements than the ones listed here already seb26 21:10, 5 October 2011 (PDT)
Add Power up canteen
Contract reward items are Achievement items
A project for someone, not me this year: I think we should consider adding the Items awarded for completing Contracts.
- Achievement Items are awarded for completing requirement for certain Achievements (or for other tasks).
- Each single Contract Objective is equivalent to the requirement of single Achievement.
- Certain Contracts award Weapons and Cosmetic Items as rewards.
- Achievements are a system for distributing released items.
- Contracts are a new system for distributing released items.
Therefore, Contract Weapon and Cosmetic Item rewards are Achievement Items.
- Abominable Snow Pants · Himalayan Hair Shirt · Kathman-Hairdo · Monstrous Memento · Saxton · Dragon Slayer War Paint
- Halloween Package (certainly do not plaster all of the Halloween cosmetics here, they have their list articles)
The downside to this classification is that someone will want to link up all of the War Paints and Weapon Skins; could those be dealt with by links to their main articles (e.g., War Paints).
- Oppose I think that the contract item rewards should be on their own page. BrofessorBeta (Talk | contribs) 18:00, 14 March 2018 (UTC)