Talk:Bat Outta Hell
thought the name of the item was a reference to the meat loaf song and album, bat out of hell Snotyay 09:13, 1 November 2012 (PDT)
- I'd say that's almost definitely true. I'll add it to the references page next time I'm cleaning up there. » Cooper Kid (blether) • (contreebs) 09:26, 1 November 2012 (PDT)
- I'm pretty sure it's only a reference to the term "Bat out of hell", which is already mentioned.Spam90675 09:37, 1 November 2012 (PDT)
The weapons is no longer Halloween/Full moon restricted. --Slider2k 07:43, 7 November 2012 (PST)
I can't use it in game now that Halloween is over. also if you try to use it in medieval mode then you have no weapon and your character is always in the reference pose. I'm not sure if this is just me though because on here it says it isn't restricted to Halloween. - Bones6122 14:01, 9 November 2012 (PST)
I've been using it today so regular game play should not affect it, but Medieval Mode does use a special whitelist of usable weapons that Valve sometimes has to update on new weapons. Don't forget to add your name and 4 "~" - Aom776 18:35, 9 November 2012 (PST)
Does anyone notice how it makes the exact same sound as the default melee weapon for the class you're using, like hitting a wall as demo with it makes the glass-shattering noises? Is this a bug? Wamesy 01:19, 18 May 2013 (PDT)
- Freedom Staff and Memory Maker have this problem but it's not notable. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 10:51, 18 May 2013 (PDT)
Description and level?
- Yeah -Tark (talk) 07:47, 12 April 2015 (PDT)
3D Soldier weapon images swapped
May 28, 2013 [Item schema update]
- The Bat Outta Hell is now craftable and usable in crafting.
- Updated The Bat Outta Hell so it can be crafted and can be used to craft other items.