Number of inputs required
- Like all Chemistry sets you can put in as many items you like until it is complete, meaning you can put in 199 of a weapon and the requirements then update to 1 x Escape plan. You don't need to apply them all at once, so this is just a misunderstanding.
- All droppable weapons appear to be available in Collector's. Time will tell more, I guess contribs ▪ talk) 16:22, 15 November 2013 (PST) (
do collecters count kills?
After seeing them in the market I'm not sure if they count kills or not. I've never seen one in game so I cannot testify. can the inputs be put in one at a time? or do you need 201 slots just to make this? when you finish it, do you get a strangifier that you can use on, say, a genuine quality item? or does it just come out with a new weapon once all conditions are met? --Nattajerk (talk) 14:48, 18 November 2013 (PST)
- No they dont. Fuffeh (talk) 14:54, 18 November 2013 (PST)
- First question: Yes, you can add items one at a time as you get them like normal chemistry sets.
- Second question: It outputs the finished item, not a strangifier. Example: http://imgur.com/g4R6K9Z Doppmain (talk) 16:53, 18 November 2013 (PST)
Strange Collector Professional Killstreak Pomson bug
it appears that you cannot add strange parts to strange collector professional killstreak pomsons. can someone else verify? I've submitted a ticket to valve.Nibelhim (talk) 07:40, 7 December 2013 (PST)
- got a reply. valve says they know about the bug and are fixing it Nibelhim (talk) 19:17, 10 December 2013 (PST)
So, let's pretend I want a collector's item be also strange. And this item doesn't have a strangifier. If I will get 200 strange variations of this item, will it work? Or, maybe, just one strange will be enough? --SNORKOFOB (talk) 04:55, 3 May 2015 (PDT)
- Quality does not contain when convert to collector, similar to crafting 2x Unusual hats together. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 17:18, 7 May 2015 (PDT)
- That means there is no way of getting strange collector's item if there is no strangifier for that item?--SNORKOFOB (talk) 23:08, 7 May 2015 (PDT)
Dead of Night
I honestly have no idea how this works (so I can't do it), but someone needs to move the Dead of Night to All-Class. It's not a spy-specific cosmetic.