User talk:Rikka Takanashi
|User Page||Talk page||Contributions||Sandbox||Steam||TF2 backpack|
|Main talk page|
|2011||July - December|
|2012||January - June||July - December|
|2013||January - June||July - December|
|2014||January - June||July - December|
|2015||January - June||July - December|
|2016||January - December|
- 1 Natascha Edit
- 2 Just a thanks
- 3 On the topic of the Rocket Launcher page info
- 4 End of the Jungle Inferno Campaign
- 5 Jungle Inferno ConTracker extension
- 6 help
- 7 Flamethrower & Dragon's Fury Bug.
- 8 Mutated Milk Bug Removal Question
- 9 Second Banana Bugs
- 10 Poker Night 2 "False Info" Revert
- 11 I'm very sorry for that template messup
- 12 List of maps with Underworld locations
- 13 About [Category:Promotional items]
- 14 Bounty Hat Trivia Removal
I've seen you recently edited my screenshot name for the festive Natascha. Now at the Natascha page theres is no screenshot of the festive version, should i just change back to the original one ? Vrain13 (talk) 06:07, 18 January 2017 (PST)
- I changed the name to be consistent with other pages (See Medi Gun or Grenade Launcher for example), you can move those image to the new name by using drop down and click move then set the new path name for it. And also the inspect images and the sheen images do not need, the first person view is only needs (See C.A.P.P.E.R for the example of the weapon page of weapon that can inspect). Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 07:04, 18 January 2017 (PST)
Just a thanks
Hey, just saying thanks for the help. Didn't realize those tips were the official ones by Valve. Oops.
On the topic of the Rocket Launcher page info
- First of all, use the Add Topic button to create the new talk page instead. Secondly, it's still not fitted with the Help:Style guide, your standard is not equal to our standard. So please understand and read about the style guide before attempt to make anymore editing or else your work will kinda get revert instantly. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 17:47, 8 December 2017 (PST)
End of the Jungle Inferno Campaign
Rather than deleting the statement that the Jungle Inferno Campaign will end on Feb. 11, we could leave that statement there (the February 5, 2018 blog says the Campaign will end on that date). However, we could add clarification of what campaign features will end. We do that, and then state that the Mercenary Park Contracts will continue. That blog says nothing about the Pyroland Contracts, but we can wait until Feb. 12 to be certain of their fate. I have been thinking that these Contracts are sort of an extension to Achievements. If they continue indefinitely, then they really are an extension.
Is a split of Jungle Inferno Campaign from Jungle Inferno Campaign/Mercenary Park Contracts warranted?
- You can do whatever you want, I just don't know the way to deal with it at that time due I was in rush. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 14:04, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
Jungle Inferno ConTracker extension
So, the change in the JIC's description was not associated with an announced Patch. Is this an Item schema change?
I have been looking for an example of how to add this "non-Patch" update to the Update history of Jungle Inferno ConTracker. I am thinking of this:
February 5, 2018 Jungle Inferno News (Blog Post)
- [Undocumented] Jungle Inferno ConTracker description changed to not refer to the end date of the Jungle Inferno ConTracker Campaign.
- IIRC, there's the item schema changes template somewhere. I just rarely touch it since it's not commonly my job Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 05:28, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- K. I'll pester Tark, then. Assuming he now doesn't answer here.
So I am trying to make the demonstration video for the thermal thruster but I thought as I am quite new to this I would ask you a few questions before creating it. 1. Does the video need to be made on the map tr_target? 2. If it does, how could I access the tr_target map without activating training mode. If you think there is any important rules i should follow that you think I would forget about, please could you inform me of such. Thanks for your time. Firerox123 (talk) 11:26, 7 July 2018 (UTC)
- Please ask in the Team Fortress Wiki talk:Weapon Demonstration instead, as I'm not the one who did the demo. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 23:07, 7 July 2018 (UTC)
Flamethrower & Dragon's Fury Bug.
- Well, it should be on both. Since people usually go to weapon pages to list the bug before the actual mechanic that is bugging (like this one) Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 01:55, 27 August 2018 (UTC)
Mutated Milk Bug Removal Question
Hello, I noticed you reverted my change to remove the bug on the Mutated Milk page about it having a bug that uses the mad milk animations in the loadout screen. I just tested this listed bug and it is apparently no longer a bug so that is why I removed it from the list. Was I incorrect in removing it from the list apon testing and seeing the bug no longer occurs? AlexH898 (talk)
Second Banana Bugs
- Barely != does not occur anymore. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 01:19, 9 September 2018 (UTC)
- Although you were correct on that one, it is never a good idea to dismiss a suggested bug without doing the proper testing. It "barely happening to you" and you "never seeing it happen" are not valid reasons to remove/add a bug. — Sam (a.k.a. cnoe) 01:26, 9 September 2018 (UTC)
Poker Night 2 "False Info" Revert
The Poker Night 2 article edits do not contain false information. The game still has a store page, but if you add it to your cart, you'll see that it adds the first game instead. Furthermore, you can no longer search for the game on the Steam store, at least in North America. -MarioMaster2008 (talk) 09:25, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
I'm very sorry for that template messup
- You can simply look at history, and then compare between 2 different changes. I fixed that for you, even though I broke the template even more (Damn Darkid, where are you?) Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 21:48, 2 October 2018 (UTC)
List of maps with Underworld locations
We are intending to delete that section in favor of the table we are working on here. We had considered replacing that particular section with a table, both realized that a table replacing the next section covered the content of the list we are deleting. M I K A D O 282 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 🎃🎃 🎃🎃 (talk) (To Do) 00:48, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
About [Category:Promotional items]
Before your edit - https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Ball-Kicking_Boots&oldid=2377991
After your edit - https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Ball-Kicking_Boots&oldid=2378024
All promo items are automatically moved to that category. You don't need to add "Category:Promotional items" on the page. Dan 17:45, 23 November 2018 (UTC)
- The point is, your revert on that page removed it. Not quite sure how it's work but I just want to make sure you can go back and forth between category page and item page. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 03:38, 24 November 2018 (UTC)
Bounty Hat Trivia Removal
Hello I know this is about two weeks old but I was just wondering why you removed my trivia from the bounty hat page
I thought it was worth mentioning since it was one of the only hats which was untradable but could still be traded using gift wrap. No where else is this mentioned.
- The point is, the update history should covered this part, not trivia. You can clarify at the patch note to be more clearly. The patch note does not need to be exactly the same as in the official announcement, as sometimes the information is missing and can cause people to confuse. See Soda Popper page for example of the clarification of missing info. And remember to sign your name when doing discussion. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 09:34, 12 December 2018 (UTC)