User talk:Rikka Takanashi
|User Page||Talk page||Contributions||Sandbox||Steam||TF2 backpack|
|Main talk page|
|2011||July - December|
|2012||January - June||July - December|
|2013||January - June||July - December|
|2014||January - June||July - December|
|2015||January - June||July - December|
|2016||January - December|
- 1 Natascha Edit
- 2 Just a thanks
- 3 On the topic of the Rocket Launcher page info
- 4 End of the Jungle Inferno Campaign
- 5 Jungle Inferno ConTracker extension
- 6 help
- 7 Flamethrower & Dragon's Fury Bug.
- 8 Mutated Milk Bug Removal Question
- 9 Second Banana Bugs
- 10 Poker Night 2 "False Info" Revert
- 11 I'm very sorry for that template messup
- 12 List of maps with Underworld locations
- 13 About [Category:Promotional items]
- 14 Bounty Hat Trivia Removal
- 15 Wrangler/Sentry Gun Bug.
- 16 Sorry
- 17 Prinny Knife Edit
- 18 Happy birthday.
- 19 About the Execution taunt
- 20 X of Y
- 21 Changing from "This item" to [item name]
- 22 Greetings
- 23 Solemn Vow
- 24 Major rework on Killstreak Kit page
- 25 About the Regeneration Powerup bug
- 26 About new unusual templates
I've seen you recently edited my screenshot name for the festive Natascha. Now at the Natascha page theres is no screenshot of the festive version, should i just change back to the original one ? Vrain13 (talk) 06:07, 18 January 2017 (PST)
- I changed the name to be consistent with other pages (See Medi Gun or Grenade Launcher for example), you can move those image to the new name by using drop down and click move then set the new path name for it. And also the inspect images and the sheen images do not need, the first person view is only needs (See C.A.P.P.E.R for the example of the weapon page of weapon that can inspect). Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 07:04, 18 January 2017 (PST)
Just a thanks
Hey, just saying thanks for the help. Didn't realize those tips were the official ones by Valve. Oops.
On the topic of the Rocket Launcher page info
- First of all, use the Add Topic button to create the new talk page instead. Secondly, it's still not fitted with the Help:Style guide, your standard is not equal to our standard. So please understand and read about the style guide before attempt to make anymore editing or else your work will kinda get revert instantly. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 17:47, 8 December 2017 (PST)
End of the Jungle Inferno Campaign
Rather than deleting the statement that the Jungle Inferno Campaign will end on Feb. 11, we could leave that statement there (the February 5, 2018 blog says the Campaign will end on that date). However, we could add clarification of what campaign features will end. We do that, and then state that the Mercenary Park Contracts will continue. That blog says nothing about the Pyroland Contracts, but we can wait until Feb. 12 to be certain of their fate. I have been thinking that these Contracts are sort of an extension to Achievements. If they continue indefinitely, then they really are an extension.
Is a split of Jungle Inferno Campaign from Jungle Inferno Campaign/Mercenary Park Contracts warranted?
- You can do whatever you want, I just don't know the way to deal with it at that time due I was in rush. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 14:04, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
Jungle Inferno ConTracker extension
So, the change in the JIC's description was not associated with an announced Patch. Is this an Item schema change?
I have been looking for an example of how to add this "non-Patch" update to the Update history of Jungle Inferno ConTracker. I am thinking of this:
February 5, 2018 Jungle Inferno News (Blog Post)
- [Undocumented] Jungle Inferno ConTracker description changed to not refer to the end date of the Jungle Inferno ConTracker Campaign.
- IIRC, there's the item schema changes template somewhere. I just rarely touch it since it's not commonly my job Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 05:28, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- K. I'll pester Tark, then. Assuming he now doesn't answer here.
So I am trying to make the demonstration video for the thermal thruster but I thought as I am quite new to this I would ask you a few questions before creating it. 1. Does the video need to be made on the map tr_target? 2. If it does, how could I access the tr_target map without activating training mode. If you think there is any important rules i should follow that you think I would forget about, please could you inform me of such. Thanks for your time. Firerox123 (talk) 11:26, 7 July 2018 (UTC)
- Please ask in the Team Fortress Wiki talk:Weapon Demonstration instead, as I'm not the one who did the demo. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 23:07, 7 July 2018 (UTC)
Flamethrower & Dragon's Fury Bug.
- Well, it should be on both. Since people usually go to weapon pages to list the bug before the actual mechanic that is bugging (like this one) Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 01:55, 27 August 2018 (UTC)
Mutated Milk Bug Removal Question
Hello, I noticed you reverted my change to remove the bug on the Mutated Milk page about it having a bug that uses the mad milk animations in the loadout screen. I just tested this listed bug and it is apparently no longer a bug so that is why I removed it from the list. Was I incorrect in removing it from the list apon testing and seeing the bug no longer occurs? AlexH898 (talk)
Second Banana Bugs
- Barely != does not occur anymore. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 01:19, 9 September 2018 (UTC)
- Although you were correct on that one, it is never a good idea to dismiss a suggested bug without doing the proper testing. It "barely happening to you" and you "never seeing it happen" are not valid reasons to remove/add a bug. — Sam (a.k.a. cnoe) 01:26, 9 September 2018 (UTC)
Poker Night 2 "False Info" Revert
The Poker Night 2 article edits do not contain false information. The game still has a store page, but if you add it to your cart, you'll see that it adds the first game instead. Furthermore, you can no longer search for the game on the Steam store, at least in North America. -MarioMaster2008 (talk) 09:25, 13 September 2018 (UTC)
I'm very sorry for that template messup
- You can simply look at history, and then compare between 2 different changes. I fixed that for you, even though I broke the template even more (Damn Darkid, where are you?) Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 21:48, 2 October 2018 (UTC)
List of maps with Underworld locations
We are intending to delete that section in favor of the table we are working on here. We had considered replacing that particular section with a table, both realized that a table replacing the next section covered the content of the list we are deleting. M I K A D O 282 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 🎃🎃 🎃🎃 (talk) (To Do) 00:48, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
About [Category:Promotional items]
Before your edit - https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Ball-Kicking_Boots&oldid=2377991
After your edit - https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Ball-Kicking_Boots&oldid=2378024
All promo items are automatically moved to that category. You don't need to add "Category:Promotional items" on the page. Dan 17:45, 23 November 2018 (UTC)
- The point is, your revert on that page removed it. Not quite sure how it's work but I just want to make sure you can go back and forth between category page and item page. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 03:38, 24 November 2018 (UTC)
Bounty Hat Trivia Removal
Hello I know this is about two weeks old but I was just wondering why you removed my trivia from the bounty hat page
I thought it was worth mentioning since it was one of the only hats which was untradable but could still be traded using gift wrap. No where else is this mentioned.
- The point is, the update history should covered this part, not trivia. You can clarify at the patch note to be more clearly. The patch note does not need to be exactly the same as in the official announcement, as sometimes the information is missing and can cause people to confuse. See Soda Popper page for example of the clarification of missing info. And remember to sign your name when doing discussion. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 09:34, 12 December 2018 (UTC)
Wrangler/Sentry Gun Bug.
I undid the edit because i did testing, and it doesn't matter if the Sentry Gun is wrangled, it still calculates where the Engineer stands on how much damage it does, so it should be in Sentry Gun. MrJohnson (talk) 10:43, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
- first of all, take a look at Help:Contents for most of the things you need to know. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 01:27, 28 January 2019 (UTC)
Prinny Knife Edit
screenshot Buy the game off steam, but humble bundle during a sale, which was mentioned in the edit, I can show a ball park estimate of the date with one of the keys I bought having a experation date Drvon (talk) 14:27, 25 February 2019 (UTC)
- If you have the evidence as you show, you can simply revert my edit and don't forget to put it on other pages related to Disgaea, but I'm not sure that it's possible or not if you bought from Steam now. And next time use other image host site, such as imgur as the files without proper name will get delete from time to time. I reuploaded to prevent that. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 15:00, 25 February 2019 (UTC)
- O_O! Never thought that you could remember, danke~. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 05:01, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
About the Execution taunt
I saw you added a bit on the update history about the Execution taunt and I thought I would find the date it was changed, but turns out it has always said that it IS. Since 2012 it has been on there, however it was this edit that changed it. With no source or proof besides "I tested". Not sure how trusted ErroR is as a user, but I just think it was false info and no one bothered to test it. Not sure what you think about it.
I would do this on the page's talk but I'm 99% sure if I do it on there it will not be seen (It doesnt show up in RC or the regular IRC as far as I know, not sure about tfwiki-rc). GrampaSwood (talk) 08:00, 28 May 2019 (UTC)
- If you think his edit was false since the start, then go ahead. As it's hard to test by go back in time now. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 02:37, 29 May 2019 (UTC)
X of Y
With a spate of Trivia contributions that I think are X of Y, could you add definitions of X of Y and maybe examples to Help:Style guide/Trivia? M I K A D O 282 oOOOOo oo oo (talk) (Help Wanted!) 12:27, 2 June 2019 (UTC)
- I think it's already mentioned in there. X of Y is simply mean "This X is ... of the Y …" like you did removed on Jungle Inferno. (This Jungle Inferno Update was the longest wait for a major update in TF2 history) or The Festive Bat is the only Festive weapons that the Strange variant is more common than Unique variant. But I'm pretty sure that one section is already mentioned. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 15:48, 2 June 2019 (UTC)
- It is mentioned there, but it isn't defined, unless you count uninteresting counting (X of Y), which I added last year as speculation since I was only guessing/inferring what your definition is. AH! OK, I think I see the section -- I was searching for the literal "X of Y", but the "X of ..." is a section I can work with. I'm mind X and Y were numbers, but I understand your formulation now. THX. Dead! M I K A D O 282 oOOOOo oo oo (talk) (Help Wanted!) 21:38, 2 June 2019 (UTC)
Changing from "This item" to [item name]
- Because many of the pages do not have the consistency, some pages use "this hat" while some pages use "this item" and there are some page using "the <item name>", I think there should be consistency. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 12:59, 8 June 2019 (UTC)
At first，I should say thanks for leaving your first against for Dereko，and I will not be mad for your thinking for sure.
Its true that my "fat edits" are fewer than before，and there are some reasons listed below:(I'm not going to pursuade you for a back，just tell the facts)
1. A team of Chinese TF2 players are working together to make a series of guidelines，and I am one of them. 2. I just became a university student，and there is a lot of things I have to do for a completely new life in a city far from my hometown. 3. My laptop has been sent for fixing，and I am editing using my phone，including this one. 4. I am trying to attract more Chinese players to join TFwiki and I will help them，maybe you have found Chinese edits are growing faster than before. 5.I mainly translate cosmetic pages because many Chinese players knows TFwiki via checking information of them.
In fact，I'm already very happy to be nominated. because there is not even a simplified Chinese editor who owns a wiki cap.Whatever the result is，I will stay here and try to contribute.
- Thank you for understanding. I want to support you so bad but with the works you contributed recently, it's a bit too soon. I don't like to do this either but it's not the time yet in my opinion. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 16:42, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
I thought I could erase those line because It was already been told in the description of the weapon in backpack info, or in the wiki's way, update history.
강준영 10:05, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
Major rework on Killstreak Kit page
Ok, so you planned to:
- Add sheen preview
- Add killstreak effect preview
I'm ok with the idea. However, the execution is not, especially when you did the templates which basically just added the <gallery> function. My idea right now is
- Add preview of sheen to the Template:Killstreak color table
- Create new template, name Template:Killstreak effect table and make it as the collapsable table, rather than gallery.
- I really don't see a problem with the current format. Currently, it's as similar as the Unusual page as possible. Nothing about the page right now is bad, so please don't attempt to fix it when it's not broken. If anything, I think the page just needs to be restructured a bit, which is something I never got around to. No need to edit or create templates. - Boba (talk) 20:04, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
- But you just did Template:Killstreakers and Template:Sheens. Also, can we "at least" reach the conclusion before attempt to revert back and forth? Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 00:09, 29 April 2020 (UTC)
About the Regeneration Powerup bug
I browse the wiki a lot, and I was surprised that no one spoke of regeneration being bugged on MVM maps. I thought at least someone should be aware of this in case they want to make an MVM map with powerups. Cant I put this bug anywhere so that people at least know and/or valve is aware of it?
- Unless Official maps or Community-made maps that becomes official have those sort of conditions, sure. Otherwise, no. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 23:29, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
About new unusual templates
I must say you have done an excellent work, Hinaomi. My only suggestion is if we can make them all uncollapsed by default, as our visitors may want to use ctrl+F to search for the effects they want.