User talk:Rikka Takanashi
|User Page||Talk page||Contributions||Sandbox||Steam||TF2 backpack|
|Main talk page|
|2011||July - December|
|2012||January - June||July - December|
|2013||January - June||July - December|
|2014||January - June||July - December|
|2015||January - June||July - December|
|2016||January - December|
|2017||January - December|
|2018||January - December|
|2019||January - December|
|2020||January - December|
I decided to quit wiki, it's not about the conflict between me and that person, but it's mainly because of how people threated me here in the recent year. I lost motivation because of it. Always threated me like a bad person. I thought about quitting years ago. It's hard to maintain the mental level to above average. But with the recent behavior I received, I decided to do it. It's heart broken for me to leave the site that make me be me. But this place is no longer the place I used to know anymore.
I may come back to check the update, but not as the contributor any more. Thank you for supporting me in the past, it's time for me to move on. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 01:20, 26 August 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry to hear that you left on bad terms. Thank you for your effort over the years, it's much appreciated. You're welcome back anytime, friend. i-ghost (talk) 23:04, 26 September 2022 (UTC)
The Trivia guidelines don't apply to the Did You Know section, it has its own set of guidelines. The glove fact is a valid DYK fact, but it has been featured before.
GrampaSwood (talk) 10:29, 5 July 2023 (UTC)
I did indeed link the wrong one, not sure how that happened. The proper discussion here, outside of either of our messages, has 3 people agreeing that weapon stats would be too much, and the other people don't mention it or only mention stat patch notes in general and not specifically having the old stats.
| s | GrampaSwood (talk) 09:41, 15 September 2023 (UTC)
- That discussion never really went anywhere and didn't have a proper conclusion as nothing was ever properly addressed. Discussions being abandoned is sadly pretty common, but nothing was really agreed upon in this case.
- Like I said in the message: patch notes can be freely modified in articles. This has always been the case, and there's simply no reason to change it now. You may dislike that some pages do have this info and others don't, but that's a preference, not a reason for change.
- You could also update the ones that lack these detailed stats or come up a better way to display old stats (which I believe is your goal here). — Tark 13:13, 15 September 2023 (UTC)
- Like I said on IRC:
- If you gonna keep it as 1:1, rename the section to Patch note (as that, you can just copy & paste everything from the official patch note).
- If you want to keep it as Update history, keep it as it is for now or find a better way to display the different state of said weapons (as Tark mentioned).
- As right now, I still don't have a better idea/method to display the old stats of the weapon with drastically changes like Soda Popper or Short Circuit. Asuka Ninomiya (talk) • (contributions) 22:45, 15 September 2023 (UTC)
- Like I said on IRC: