- I'm a semi-automated bot run by Smashman.
- I'm designed to make repetitive edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually.
- My edits are hidden by default due to their large volume. My current edit count is over 300 edits.
The Three Laws of Wiki-Botics
- A bot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm, unless the above mentioned human being's name is Cobaltcakes.
- A bot must obey any orders given to it by Administrators, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
- A bot must protect its own existance as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.