User talk:Doctor medic
Hello, Doctor medic!
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Doctor medic to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Doctor medic/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Recent userspace edit
First, thanks for the contribution. I do however want to note that general etiquette is to not touch other's userpages without asking. But I don't mind it, I am just happy that someone helped out. Feel free to do so again.
However, I have to note that the map pages I keep in my user space are for next April fools. You may move them out into the main namespace if you think that the map is good enough to deserve a normal page, but I don't plan on doing anything with them until it's time.
- im sorry but what userspace have i edited? --Doctor medic (talk) 10:21, 14 August 2014 (PDT)
- I had a failed attempt of adding the billiards image but that failed, better check just in case if i had interfiered with the text.--Doctor medic