Talk about Tyurtlenek
The original tyurtlenek had a paintable only in the neck part: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/864955366450127947/1FD6266EE35F9AFD971370B741393B9A199C532F/
The current tyurtlenek in-game paints the whole shirt, that's why I decided to add that into the unused content page.
I don't think it's a problem to keep that in the wiki page. I've removed the Trim style that wasn't necessary since it was not even in-game.
love and war weapon page reversions
the old wording was most certainly not better. it was overly lengthy and redundant in places, as well as being frankly poor in others. the back scatter page comes to mind - "It has the ability to deal mini-crit damage at close range while at the back of enemies, making it excel at ambushing tactics." i really don't see how that crudely constructed mess is superior to my masterfully crafted work of art. please reconsider your undoing of my edits, or at least explain to me why they weren't up to par. english is as much a language as it is a passion, and it really bothers me to see it misused this way. Applegallop (talk) 23:53, 1 July 2014 (PDT)
The fuck man
I edited to page to add a little tidbit from the tumblr side of the fanbase please tel me what was wrong with it
- It really isnt notable at all and isnt even trivia. Emrfish6 (talk) 15:24, 4 October 2014 (PDT)
- it kinda is do you even use tumblr
- If I may add to this, I just want to say that something becoming popular on a website or in the community doesn't make for good trivia. Something such as finding a secret link to an image or an error in the text of the comic is trivia worthy. ClockworkSpirit2343 15:50, 4 October 2014 (PST)
- "The Grandmaster shares the same hardhat's material as the Lo-Fi Longwave and the Aperture Labs Hard Hat." If i even added this it was because on the Lo-Fi Longwave page ,the note that the hat uses Aperture Labs Hard Hat model is precised.
- On the Lo-Fi Longwave page: "According to KritzKast episode 121, the radio tower was mounted directly to the classes' heads during the hat's development. It was modified by Valve to use the same hardhat as the Aperture Labs Hard Hat."
We want you!
... for April Fools 2016! After a two year hiatus, the staff have decided it's time to bring back the annual Team Fortress Wiki April Fools, and we'd love it if you could help out. If interested, join the discussions in IRC and in our improptu organization page. -- Dr. Scaphandre 10:20, 5 January 2016 (PST)
The description does not elaborate the "Sasha" name, it only says "known affectionately as "Sasha"". The trivia I added includes where Heavy calls his minigun Sasha and related links to them. Please reason your action, or I will add it back. — Sam (a.k.a. cnoe) 14:11, 7 July 2016 (PDT)
Solemn Vow bug
- The small gap is an oversight by valve. This would qualify for the second thing listed in the "what are not bugs" section of the bug style guide.Emrfish6 (talk) 21:14, 30 July 2018 (UTC)