Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Gadddy to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Gadddy/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Hi there, friend!
I saw you replacing those Grordbort's Crest images, that was some nice work! As you may know, HLMV can be really weird at times, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
And again, welcome to the Team Fortress Wiki! VasyaTheWizard (talk) • (contributions) 16:28, 17 September 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you. I am brand new to all of this, so pardon my awkwardness in trying to figure things out. Gadddy (talk) 16:58, 17 September 2018 (UTC)
Hello, just wanted to leave a small note about adding new images - remember to select licensing and also to add category in summary - that's it, happy adding images! — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Goodjob (talk) • (contribs)
- And make sure to not forget to add "~~~~" at the end of your post in TalkPages, so we know who wrote the post! ▪ - 20:50, 17 September 2018 (UTC)
Your first, of hopefully many.
|Gabrielwoj|| Wikichievement unlocked!|
Gadddy has been working a lot, and has been taking a lot of care and attention in making high quality Cosmetic Items previews, and Paint Variant Table previews. While he haven't made that many images yet, he's not rushing them, instead, he take care for make each picture very unique from each other. And, he has been following very well the consistency of images around the Wiki, by making images at a good angle, that does not over-extend the Facial Flex for classes, that focuses on the cosmetic, and so on. He even takes the time to take care of Facial Flexes for items that covers the Whole Head! And that is awesome. He also understood how to categorize images properly, how to add Rotations for Paint Variant Table previews, and all sorts of things. This reward is my appreciation for your work and how dedicated you've been so far on the Wiki. Keep it up! Anything else you need, you know where to contact me, and, you can always go to the IRC Channel as well! Everyone's welcome!
About your recent uploads
I see you uploaded painted variants for the Wise Whiskers - nice! Except that you forgot to change the skin of the Engineer for BLU team colors; the hard hat looks a little different for the blue team. I hope you could fix those, they look really good otherwise! VasyaTheWizard (talk) • (contributions) 09:22, 4 January 2019 (UTC)
- Whoops! I was afraid of something like that... Thanks for telling me! Gadddy (talk) 15:52, 4 January 2019 (UTC)
Image Revamp Leftovers
These are the things still left to be done, so far.
|Athenian Attire||"Add arms to the painted variants."||Incomplete|
|Der Wintermantel||"Gramma's Sweater Hidden" style paint table.||Incomplete|
|Public Accessor||"Hat" style paint table, which should then fill in the styles table.||Complete|
|Robot Chicken Hat||BLU "Beakless" style image. There were no rots for this thing, so it might be best just to redo all of them, for consistency's sake.||Complete|
|Special Eyes||"Bored" style mage redo, for consistency's sake.||Incomplete|
|War on Smissmas Battle Hood||BLU "Helmet" style image.||Complete|
- Did you forget to upload Beakless RED for the Robot Chicken Hat? I went to the page and it's the only one that hasn't visibly changed; plus, I went to the image page and it doesn't show a new image for that. -ThatHatGuy (talk) 11:15, 3 August 2019 (UTC)