Civilian Grade Stat Clock
The Civilian Grade Stat Clock is a tool which can be applied to Civilian Grade Decorated weapons. It can be obtained through Trade-Ups via the Civilian Stat Clock mail-in option. When applied, it adds a Stat Clock Module to the weapon, allowing it to track kills.
Strange Civilian weapons can be used in Trade-Ups as per normal, allowing players to obtain Strange Freelance weapons with 10 Strange Civilian weapons, and so on.
- Added the Civilian Grade Stat Clock
- Applies a Strange Stat Clock to a Civilian grade weapon
- Can be obtained by trading in a combination of 5 Freelance grade or better items through Mann. Co Trades
- Mann Co. will now accept untradable items in exchange for Civilian Grade Stat Clocks
- The untradability will be applied onto the Stat Clock and onto any weapon the Stat Clock is applied to
- The model for the Stat Clock has a subtle reference to the Expiration Date video released with the Love and War Update. The label is done in the same color and font, with the "STAT" portion of the label peeling up to reveal an "H". This implies that the "DEATH CLOCK" labels were re-used, with the "STAT" portion of the label simply being placed over the original.