From Team Fortress Wiki
- Support -RJ 09:30, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
- Support -- MistahFixIt 16:40, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
- I started up the page. Feel free to help me add to it. Slow -- Nightmare 21:07, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- You could've waited till we'd done the split. :/ Now the powers that be will be angry.--Focusknock 21:12, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not going to get rid of the split tag, as there's probably still a good deal of information that needs to be moved into Slow, but consider the split accepted.-RJ 22:17, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
Weapon Demonstration Project
What (seems) to be missing from the demonstration is the slower spin-up time compared to the minigun. Once a new video featuring that is added (or the current video edited to include it), Natascha will be complete.
Radiant Void 02:22, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
DPS is probably outdated.
The Natascha DPS figures appear to date to late 2008 or early 2009. Apparently, the January 28, 2009 Patch fixed the Natascha, such that it does actually do 75% of the Minigun's DPS. It'd be good to test and confirm this and update the article accordingly. Perihelion 21:47, 9 July 2011 (PDT)
Effect on ubercharges
Does Natascha slow down ubered classes? DVDV 02:55, 27 August 2011 (PDT)
no, because i think it only slows the person down if you hit them, and you cant hit them uber'd. Ill have to try this out.TubbyMonster 15:29, 2 May 2012 (PDT)
The natacha now has a black drum instead of the default silver, pics should be updated to reflect this Lifevirusx 22:00, 30 September 2011 (PDT)