From Team Fortress Wiki
Thanks for ride!
— Den Tunga Artilleristen
Teleportörer är en sorts byggnad som kan byggas av en Tekniker. Det är två biståndsdelar som gör ett helt teleportörset: Teleportöringången och Teleportörutgången. Spelare som står på en fullt laddad teleportöringång blir direkt transporterade till teleportörutgången i en blixt av ljus och partiklar.
Teleportörer kostar 125 metall styck att tillverka, 200 metall att uppgradera till nivå 2, och ytterligare 200 att uppgradera till nivå 3. Att uppgradera en teleportör förminskar ingångens återhämtningstid. Att uppgradera en ände på teleportören uppgraderar även den andra. Däremot, om en del förstörs, återgår andra tillbaka till nivå 1. Även fast modellen själv inte ändras när den uppgraderas blir partiklarna runt teleportören snabbare och mer intensiva. Ljuden teleportören gör ändras också svagt.
Om en Spion sätter en Electro Sapper på ena änden, kommer en till Elektrosapper automatiskt upp på andra änden, om den delen existerar. En Tekniker kan då förstöra båda Elektrosapperna genom att förstöra en på någon av de två teleportördelarna. Sedan kan Teknikern fortsätta med att reparera båda ändarna genom att slå med Skiftnyckeln på någondera ände. Däremot, eftersom att Spionen kan placera ut oändligt många Elekrosappers på antingen in- eller utgången, kan inte Teknikern helt reparera teleportörerna innan en ny sätts ut. Detta leder till att dem förstörs förutom om Spionen dör eller skräms iväg.
Both Teleporters' health increase as they are being constructed until they reach a maximum of 150 health upon completion. When completed, a teleporter entrance will be instantly charged if there is an exit available, but subsequent charges will take ten seconds each unless the teleporter is upgraded. Destroyed Teleporters leave 60 metal worth of pieces each.
Teleporter top-down view.
Players who have recently teleported are surrounded by a distinctive, glowing particle effect for eighteen seconds after teleporting. The effect is visible if the player looks at their feet after teleporter use. Spies who are disguised or Cloaked are not affected by this. Players cannot normally use the enemy team's Teleporters. However, disguised Spies can use enemy Teleporters, even while Cloaked. Standing on a teleporter exit when it is used by an enemy (whether it is an enemy exit or a friendly exit used by an enemy Spy) results in a fatal telefrag.
By default, players appear facing the direction the Engineer was facing when he placed the Exit. The Exit can be rotated by clicking the player's alternative attack button before placing the building and an arrow on the blueprint indicates the direction a teammate will be facing upon use. The Entrance can be rotated too, though this has no gameplay effect. The Entrance has an arrow that automatically points towards the Exit (if it exists), which is unaffected by the rotation of the Entrance. This arrow shows the player the general direction in which they will travel. The builder earns half of a point each time a team member uses his teleporter. Engineers don't earn points for using their own Teleporters.
While the teleporter's blueprints are out, the entrance teleporter shows an arrow pointing to the ground while the exit's teleporter shows an arrow pointing away from the ground. This is to distinguish the entrance and the exit while building.
| Level 1
|| 150 || 125 Metal || 10 seconds
| Level 2
|| 180 || 325 Metal || 5 seconds
| Level 3
|| 216 || 525 Metal || 3 seconds
|| Hej och Hej Då!|
Döda en fiende inom 5 sekunder efter att du har färdats genom en Teknikers teleportör.
|| Täpp Till|
Förstör 3 teleportöringångar.
|| Fara För Brand|
Tänd eld på 10 fiender som nyligen använt en teleportör.
Döda en fiende inom de första 5 sekunderna från att du kliver ur en teleportör.
Teleportera in 100 lagmedlemmar i strid.
September 26, 2007 Patch
- Fixed bug with placement of Teleporters that could result in players being unable to move.
October 5, 2007 Patch
October 9, 2007 Patch
- Demomen grenades now collide with players and Engineer buildings after the first bounce, but still won't explode on contact
October 25, 2007 Patch
- Engineer buildings now explode when the Engineer dies during sudden death.
- Fixed scoring problem where destroying a buildable added a phantom point, not attributed to any scoring bucket but still included in total score
- Fixed some edge cases where grenades could go through player or buildings
- The Engineer's "build X" commands will now behave properly when bound directly to keys
November 7, 2007 Patch
- Engineers no longer earn points for using their own Teleporters.
- Fixed a bug in scoring Engineer building destruction.
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to teleport with the intelligence
November 21, 2007 Patch
- Fixed building bone merge cache from dormant entities. Fixes weapons in SourceTV attached to wrong bones
December 20, 2007 Patch
- Fixed the teleporter's player shaped particles not drawing.
- Sapped buildings now take slightly less damage from the Spy who sapped them.
February 14, 2008 Patch
- Added server log entry for buildings destroyed by their owner
February 28, 2008 Patch
- Changed Engineer buildings to detonate when a player disconnects instead of blinking out.
- Fixed Engineer being able to detonate buildings that are being sapped.
April 29, 2008 Patch (Gold Rush Update)
- Teleporter effect no longer shows up on invisible or disguised Spies.
- Fixed "times used" entry in Teleporters maxing out at 32.
- Mapmakers can now place Engineer buildings directly into a map, with an option for them to be invulnerable
December 11, 2008 Patch
- Teleporters can now be upgraded to level three. It will recharge faster the higher level it is.
December 15, 2008 Patch
- Added teleporter sounds for level 2 and 3 Teleporters.
January 28, 2009 Patch
- Fixed teleporter entrance/exit effects being drawn when they don't have a matching teleporter entrance/exit.
February 24, 2009 Patch (The Scout Update)
- Added new sounds for upgraded Teleporters.
May 21, 2009 Patch (Sniper vs. Spy Update)
- Spies can now use enemy Teleporters
May 29, 2009 Patch
- Fixed Spies not being telefragged when standing on an enemy teleporter exit with the Dead Ringer enabled.
June 23, 2009 Patch
- Fixed Teleporters not being buildable in some places where they should be (such as within the pit at the end of Badwater Basin).
August 13, 2009 Patch (Classless Update)
- Engineers wrenching a teleporter will repair the other end as well, and remove Sappers from both if they exist.
August 31, 2009 Patch
- Fixed being able to burn buildings that are in the water while standing outside the water.
- Fixed teleporting Spies getting stuck in enemy players standing on the exit.
- Fixed server log not listing telefrag kills as weapon "telefrag".
April 29, 2010 Patch (119th Update)
- Fixed Teleporters not reverting to level 1 when their other side is destroyed.
- Fixed Teleporter exit using the wrong particle effect.
April 30, 2010 Patch
- Fixed the Engineer being able to build more than 1 of each type of building.
July 8, 2010 Patch (Engineer Update)
- Engineers can now pickup & move their buildings.
- Fixed a server crash related to carrying buildings.
July 9, 2010 Patch
- Fixed a bug that allowed sapped buildings to be picked up by the Engineer
- Fixed a bug where players would go into reference poses when switching classes while carrying a building.
- Engineers can no longer pick up buildings while stunned or in loser state.
- Fixed a server crash in the player death code, related to building carrying.
July 13, 2010 Patch
- Fixed a server crash related to carrying buildings at round start.
- Fixed players picking up buildings before a round has started.
July 19, 2010 Patch
- Fixed a problem with not being able to pick-up buildings in Arena mode.
- Fixed a bug where Teleporters could be given more than their normal amount of health.
December 2, 2010 Patch
- Fixed Engineers being able to destroy sapped buildings by issuing the command directly in the console.
February 22, 2011 Patch
- [Odokumenterad] Several particle effects, including Teleporters, were altered to appear brighter. These changes do not apply to ATI graphics card users and some others.
- The Engineer's Teleporters are manufactured by Telemax, a division of TF Industries.
- According to the Team Fortress comics, Teleportation was invented under the effects of Australium. 
- There is a small extra cost in Metal to upgrade a Teleporter to the next level if a completed Entrance or Exit is being upgraded while the other end is still in the process of constructing. It is unclear if this is a bug or intentional. It may be that the extra cost is the result of the game interpreting the incomplete state of one end of the Teleporter as being "damage" since an incomplete Building does not possess the maximum health of a completed Building, and thus a small repair cost in Metal is incurred.