"Ingot use unknown"
There's a cart filled with them in thundermountain. --Latin Geek 13:36, 26 September 2010 (UTC)
- Probably a useless prop or something to do with the new game mode- Trilby 23:48, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
- I'm guessing Valve might have a update where you can get a chance to make Australium-plated melee weapons, like a Golden Bat or something similar? Kill a player on Thunder Mountain or Gold Rush a small chance to find an ingot, like the Headless Horsemann's haunted metal-Hawkshadow741 1/2/2011 10:42AM
wanted to post here before doing so...is the "* The [[Paint Can]] Australium Gold is named after and possibly made from Australium." trivia necessary? K-Mac (Talk | Contrib) 08:34, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
- It might be named after it, but that seems obvious and is therefore not trivia... the part about possibly being made of it? Speculation at best, unless someone has proof otherwise. I'm going to go ahead and remove it... thanks for pointing it out. CptObvious 08:55, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, sorry. It's just it made the line's and images all fit right. Seemed like a nice little thing to have if only for a nicer looking page. Sorry for the redundancy, it was late when I made the edit as a whole. BraveTriforcer 15:18, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
I can't upload the image of the Australium periodic number because the wiki says its corrupted, can someone help me with this? Gamazek 03:27, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
Golden Enemy Should be Worth Scrap Metal
Has anyone suggested that an enemy turned into Australium should be a 200 ammo pack? I think this would be a nice perk especially for an engineer fighting off spys attacking his gun. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Pdohara (talk) • (contribs)
- The wiki is not the place to suggest changes to the game. Talk pages are meant for discussion about the article and its contents, not about the game itself. 09:40, 19 July 2012 (PDT)
Australium equals "miracle" gravel?
Is the "miracle" gravel that Zepheniah Mann and Barnabus Hale found in Australia actually Australium? Elizabeth was given Australian gravel, charged to protect it, and given the fortune to find more. Emily found more (in Australia), and Helen protected it from Gray Mann.
I am reminded that to find veins of gold ore, one had to first find the placer gravel, which meant digging through all kinds of gravel until you found trace gold. Then you had to trace the placer to the mother lode. Mikado282 (talk) 21:20, 15 March 2014 (PDT)
- You don't have to note your changes in this discussion page. We can see the changes via the diff page. (And recent change logs) Ashes (talk) 11:55, 19 April 2014 (PDT)
Australium Ingot's Unused model is used now.
I noticed that there is two Australium Ingot prop used in plr_bananabay. It was in red spawn. Screenshot for proof. Found in red spawn plr_bananabay. -- TheyCallMeSpy (talk) 23:02, 17 February 2018 (UTC)