- 1 Comics
- 2 TFLogo
- 3 File:Tfindustries.PNG
- 4 Meet the Team Font
- 5 Item description font?
- 6 Critical Hit!
- 7 ?
- 8 Cleanup Help
- 9 Sutro Bold Extended
- 10 Atomic Punch & Crit-a-Cola
- 11 Dispenser Font
- 12 Item name/level font?
- 13 Saxton Hale Letter
- 14 "Capture Zone" font
- 15 Font Smoothing In Tooltips?
- 16 What's this bull about "Carnova"?
- I extracted this file and looked inside and it appears that it's just the Valve logo, a few CS:S HUD icons and CS:S letters. Nothing TF2-related, unfortunately. seb26 [talk] 21:04, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
Anyone recognize the font used? -Shine 05:07, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
- Looks like Arial Black to me. :) -RJ 12:51, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
Meet the Team Font
Its Blackoak Std. I can provide a sample for anyone if they want (nanosheep_inc) 04:29, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
Item description font?
Anyone know what font it is? 404 User Not Found 07:29, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
I'd like to mention that the TF2 font appears in game, in the form of the Critical Hit! font. Should I just add it on, or move the TF2 font box to the in-game section? SilverHammer 20:26, 26 May 2011 (UTC)
Why the Hell Do we even need a font page. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me. THE3STOOGES 02:48, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
There's more content on here than there is on, say, most hats released after Mannconomy. However, I may be kind of partial because of m y work with this page so don't mind me I'll just go hide in a corner. SilverHammer 02:55, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
I tried to clean this article up, but as it was my first time doing such a thing, I may have missed things or done things incorrectly. If anyone sees something I missed, please help out. I removed the cleanup tag for now, because I don't think it needs it anymore. In case it does, put it back. Please help, and thank you. Shane Alvarado 23:17, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
Sutro Bold Extended
Atomic Punch & Crit-a-Cola
The actual font used for these words (under the Bonk! logo on the can) looks to be Spartan Classified. Anyone else think we should add it? --Piemanmoo 14:33, 15 October 2011 (PDT)
Does anyone know what the font is on the Dispenser?
Note the distinctive P and the curl on the s.
Upgrade 14:54, 11 March 2012 (PDT)
Item name/level font?
- Anyone know what the fonts used for the item name and level is? Picture example []
- That would be TF2 Build. -- RagnarHomsar 19:54, 27 July 2012 (PDT)
Saxton Hale Letter
Anyone know the font used in Saxton Hale's letters to the mercs? --Ojcoolj 11:51, 10 November 2012 (PST)
- Saxton's letters (such as this one) are meant to appear that they were written with a typewriter. It appears to be Courier and an examination of the page's code shows that it contains: Courier New, Courier, Courier Final Draft. 17:33, 10 November 2012 (PST)
"Capture Zone" font
Font Smoothing In Tooltips?
After downloading both the TF2 Build and Secondary fonts for my own use in personal projects, I've come to discover that the fonts don't automatically smooth or anti-alias in browsers like Google Chrome and Opera... yet when I look at any random item page on this wiki within the same browser (Chrome), I see that the fonts are perfectly smoothed in every single tooltip. Is there a special method you use to achieve that? — Gregorius (talk) 18:20, 21 January 2014 (PST)