Talk:Sight for Sore Eyes
Do they move at all?
Either way, shouldn't it say so? User:Cranberry Jerk
- It's already mentioned in the article that they are jiggleboned Balladofwindfishes 02:04, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
Is this being released?
I remember seeing a video for this on youtube. Is it going official? If so anyone have any information on it? Flying Pyro 19:46, 7 April 2011 (UTC)
- I asume it is, since it's on here. Just a Gigolo 19:55, 7 April 2011 (UTC)
I think this one is slightly different from the one you saw on youtube. Zero1004 01:48, 8 April 2011 (UTC)
I just want to say, no offense to the person who wrote it, that the trivia right now isn't really needed. Maybe it should be taken down? I'm just saying. Fate Soul Blake 04:43, 8 April 2011 (UTC)
- I agree, I was going to remove it originally when it was added, but wasn't sure if it was deletable, this helps with confirmation though, also, don't forget to sign your talk comments with ~~~~ (four tildes) -Nixshadow 04:40, 8 April 2011 (UTC)
- The Name is pretty straight forward. The description of it isn't. But there is already a trivia fact, and a good one too, on where the description comes from. So I think that we are covered! :D Fate Soul Blake 22:34, 8 April 2011 (UTC)
- Perhaps if some reference is made which states the reason those facts are put there, for those who haven't read the Loadout Stats, who might find the reason they're there a bit confusing. Andonuts 388 12:13, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
Hidden with Foster's Facade?
- "Note that this applies to most DirectX9 setups. When playing the game in DirectX8, the Sight for Sore Eyes shows up properly on the Foster's Facade." This. Just a Gigolo 09:56, 14 April 2011 (UTC)
- The SFSE dont glow when ubered, like the pyro's gasmask sockets normaly do. Should we make a note of this?--Piemanmoo 02:38, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
- Do they glow abnormally or do they not have an uber texture at all? A screenshot would help out. -- Psychopath 02:40, 19 May 2011 (UTC)