Welcome to my talk page! Please:
- Don't be a douche. No racism, fascism or age discrimination. Do not edit other's posts.
- Don't "bump". If you do I will delete the entire topic, and it will be lost forever ever ever ever
- Remember to sign your posts! Topics that were started by a user who does not sign will be deleted.
- If you need to contact me personally, don't post here. Instead, contact me via Discord (@Dan9er The Gamer#6633).
- Note that newer topics are lower.
- If you have a question, check other topics to see if your question was already answered before making a new one.
- If you are making a new topic, mark it as a normal edit. If you are replying, mark it as minor.
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Dan9er to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Dan9er/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Please refrain from reviving old discussion posts such as the one you did here . It ended in 2011 and you posted it 4 years later. Only post in it if its been roughly 2 months, otherwise start a new topic if it really needs to be addressed. Thanks. Ashes (talk) 14:34, 17 April 2015 (PDT)
- K, sorry. --Dan9er (talk) 11:34, 20 April 2015 (PDT)
Testing something, please ignore
|“Ho, that slaps me on the knee!”
This page or section contains material which is kept because it is considered humorous.
Please do not take it seriously.