Comrade in the Deletion of Bad Trivia!
We should team up to clean out the French trivia even faster. Also, you should add me on steam :D TheMedik 22:39, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
Is that true?
I didn't know that the Mann-Conomy's first item was randomly selected for everyone. Why did it stay that way for me then? And was everyone's featured item for the Halloween Update the Gift Wrap, or just some people like me again? KyleLabra
Seriously? I thought it would've been interesting had it been the same for everyone, but now that you say that it constantly changes, is something wrong with my TF2 then? I've only ever seen two items: Eyelander pre-Halloween, and Gift Wrap during and post-Halloween. KyleLabra 23:20, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
- Nothing is wrong with your TF2, everyone has only had two Featured Items thus far, the point is they have for the most part unique from player to player with no fixed item. I would imagine this is specific to region but even then, its not all that noteable anyways. Scatmanjohn 23:23, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
Why, exactly, are you untranslating the quotations? -Shine 04:48, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- Eww, I see. Thanks. -Shine 04:57, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
Articulos en articulos
Por favor, deja de poner articulos a los objetos. Queda feo y poco serio. Sr Domi 21:54, 23 December 2010 (UTC)
- I mean, for example, it's "Embozador", NOT "El Embozador". Just the name. Can you see in the Gunslinger article "The Gunslinger"? It's the same with the spanish. Also, thanks for helping with the wiki. Sr Domi 12:06, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
- It's very strange. There is alot of users saying the same, that they don put it. Maybe a Glitch bot? Who knows. Anyway, you have to talk on the same page, in this, not on the other user's. Sr Domi 16:05, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
FlotgratulationsLet's drink to the FlotsamX's health!
Click the bottle image to play a sound file.
- Grand-O-Rand · (Talk) 08:52, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
- Congratulations :D Much deserved WikiCap! BiBi 08:55, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, everyone! FlotsamX 12:43, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
Achievement number as a template
I agree, it should be. Where would be a good place for it? It could go into Template:Updates, it could go into the dictionary somewhere, it could be its own template. I'm fond of the first option, or the third. Darkid (Talk | Contribs) 12:53, 11 February 2015 (PST)