Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Legomaster445 to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Legomaster445/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
What do you guys and girls think I should add to my page to make it all fancy and nice? Legomaster445 (talk) 13:16, 23 December 2013 (PST)
Heyo, Please do not revive old discussion topics. As seen in these examples. Here, and here and here. These posts were never posted in for 1-2 years. So please do not post in them. If you want a time frame to post in a topic, 2 months is the minimum (I think) until a discussion topic is considered "ended". Thanks. Ashes (talk) 20:13, 17 July 2014 (PDT)
- Why aren't they deleted then if they are "ended" that would make the most sense in retrospect. Legomaster445 (talk) 08:03, 21 July 2014 (PDT)