Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Redconer to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Redconer/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Thank you for contributing, but unfortunately, your images are of a very low quality. It seems like you've ripped them from the game. We try and obtain the highest possible quality using the Model viewer. Please try to use that for future images. Thank you. – Smashman (talk) 11:05, 10 July 2013 (PDT)
- At least it's better than nothing! Redconer (talk) 11:11, 10 July 2013 (PDT)
- Please reply to messages upon the same page. Also I'm not sure if that's true, as another user will have to fix the images after you. – Smashman (talk) 13:21, 10 July 2013 (PDT)
- I changed my mind. It is better than nothing. That's the whole point of a Wiki, information and improvement. Do please try to use the Model viewer in the future, however! 14:13, 10 July 2013 (PDT)
- It seems that you lifted many of your low-quality Mann vs. Machine robot images from another user's Steam guides, and have not attributed them properly. I don't need to warn you about the perils of plagiarism, particularly since you did not even obtain permission to use those images from their creator. For the time being, I will simply give you a warning not to do this again, but if you create another mess like this that we have to take care of, then there will be consequences for you. -- LordKelvin 09:28, 8 December 2013 (PST)
Two things I have to say to you, 1. That was when I was new 2. You're 5 months late Redconer (talk) 17:08, 8 December 2013 (PST)
- Which makes it all the more inexcusable, because then you had five months to realize what you did, yet did not take any action to correct it. And I'm emphasizing it now, because the person whose images you "borrowed" was not happy about it, which created a mess for us to clean up. So I'm making it very clear to you now: do it again, and there will be consequences, which you will not be happy about. -- LordKelvin 17:12, 8 December 2013 (PST)
I did realized it, it's just that I thought someone would take care of it, which was a horrible mistake after telling me this. I'm not sure if I can use model viewer with an iPad instead of the computer because I use the iPad more often, don't ask why. Redconer (talk) 17:15, 8 December 2013 (PST)
Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you are making, allowing you to perfect your changes before you save the page. --Omolong (talk) 21:00, 17 December 2013 (PST)
Sorry, I kept forgetting that there was something missing Redconer (talk) 21:01, 17 December 2013 (PST)