Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Themokey/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
-- Asplode 00:19, 26 October 2012 (PDT)
I'll keep in mind. oh my, you get a wiki cap! congratulations!!
Themokey 05:26, 12 November 2012 (PST)
Edits like this and this are incorrect as you're moving the correct title to what should be a redirect to what you're moving. If you see a redlink on a korean page that's pointing to a non-existent redirect, go ahead and create the redirect in the same style as the other language subpages (or update the link to point to the actual name if appropriate). For instance, if you saw a redlink pointing to Pickup/ko, create it with the content
#REDIRECT Pickups/ko -
"Pickups" is the correct title. Thanks. i-ghost 03:12, 13 November 2012 (PST)
Oh my, how can I thank you enough. I'll keep in mind. Definitely. Themokey 03:48, 13 November 2012 (PST)
In certain articles such as Spectral Halloween Special/ko, you skip adding DISPLAYTITLE to the articles. Hats and misc items might not need these tags, but weapons and other articles involving events needs these tags. Therefore, try remembering to add em later in edits and translations you do on /ko ;3
Oh and one more thing:
|The Noble Scout|| Wikichievement unlocked!|
As a little reward for your work for /ko.
TNS 12:23, 30 November 2012 (PST)
Thanks for your advise. From now, I'll use it.
and... Wiki achievement! Thank you SO SO MUCH!
Themokey 19:30, 30 November 2012 (PST)
Thank you very much for your edits to these tables--It's great to have the weapon descriptions up-to-date. However, I ask that you put korean in the (english) alphabetical order in the list--right after the japanese (ja) string. This helps the rest of us keep a standard order of languages. Thanks! Darkid (|) 18:43, 17 December 2012 (PST)
Thanks for your advise! I'll bear in my mind and sorry for my mistakes. Themokey 19:10, 17 December 2012 (PST)
Not One, But Two
|Lennon|| Wikichievement unlocked!|
Thanks for your work on /ko, keep it up!
Thanks for Wiki-achievement! I'll do my best. 감사합니다! 앞으로 더 열심히 하겠습니다. Themokey 22:22, 2 January 2013 (PST)
위키에 한국어 번역안되거나 잘못된게 많아서 계속 수정하고 있는 사람입니다.
위키수정이 익숙치 않아서 그런데 세트명 번역은 해당문서 편집으로는 수정이 안되더라고요...
어떻게 하는지 저의 토론란에 글남겨 주시면 감사하겠습니다.
그럼 새해복 많이 받으시길
질문 하나만 더 하겠습니다.
해당 클래스의 메인 페이지에 새로 칸을 추가해서 무기를 넣으면
영어 이름이 나오는데
Template:Dictionary/items 페이지를 편집해도 이름이 한국어로 변경이 되지 않습니다.
따로 무언가를 조작해야하나요?
Ssoo5025 22:31, 4 January 2013 (PST)
덕분에 수정이 좀 더 쉬워졌네요 ㅎㅎ
Ssoo5025 23:40, 4 January 2013 (PST)
자꾸 질문드려서 죄송합니다;;
영어실력이 많이 딸리는지라...
Template:Dictionary/items에 한국어 명칭을 추가해도 이름이 바뀌질 않고 다른곳에 링크가 걸려있는것도 아니더군요.
업데이트 되는데 시간이 걸리는 건가요? 솔져 항목의 Beggar's Bazooka, 이퀄라이저, escape plan가 현재이름으로 바뀌질 않고 그럽니다.
그리고 무기표 같은경우 영어 위키의 표를 그대로 가져와서 붙이면 안되는건가요..?
Ssoo5025 06:19, 5 January 2013 (PST)
Ssoo5025 06:34, 5 January 2013 (PST)
어제 새로 시작했어요
같은 한국인 에디터를 만나니 기쁘네요!!
제가 번역을 조금 해노았지만 이건 제가 번역하니 어감이 조금 이상해서요 http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Non-player_characters/ko#.EA.B0.90.EB.8F.85 '감독' 부분 번역좀 해주세요
역시 저는 아직 내공?이 부족한것 같네요..
아무튼 화이팅!! Gentlemann 20:01, 23 February 2013 (PST)
질문 하나 더요...
새로운 프로모 스타일이 깨져서 나오길래 일단은 제가 영어로 해노았거든요
아직 정식으론 번역이 안된듯한데
제가 알아서 번역하는건 안되죠?
페이지 번역을 부탁드립니다.
중세모드가 한국어로 번역조차도 안되있더군요 부탁드립니다. (전에 한국중세서버에서 만나서 지금 위키에 애정을 쏟아붓고 있습니다.) https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Medival_Mode/ko&action=edit&redlink=1
Hey, nice job on the translations. A request, Could you add korean translations to the "other" section for whatever is missing in ko. http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Template:Dictionary/common_strings It would help alot! Thanks :D Ashes 21:25, 5 March 2013 (PST)
- Sure, I'm glad that it will help you. I'll do right away. Themokey 21:39, 5 March 2013 (PST)
- Thanks mate :D. Ashes 21:40, 5 March 2013 (PST)
- Sure, I'm online now. Hope we can talk now, cuz I have to participate military training a few hours later and can't login until mid April. Themokey 18:16, 17 March 2013 (PDT)
- Nah, :( Have to go. see you in April. Themokey 19:41, 17 March 2013 (PDT)
Another "Small" Request
Heyo. Literally its just a small request. Two things really.  Could you please translate the two korean wanted categories whenever you can. That would be great :D. (whenever you're back that is)
Thanks mate :D Ashes 13:32, 10 April 2013 (PDT)
- Finished. btw, I think there's only one Korean category in that page. Themokey 07:17, 12 April 2013 (PDT)
- Just finished. :) Themokey (talk) 20:46, 21 June 2013 (PDT)
Hey mate, Been awhile so more /ko categories popped up if you could translate them again. That would be greatt. I'll link them directly here. Category:Patches with no source/ko Category:Summer Event 2013/ko Category:Retired items/ko Category:Public Enemy/ko Category:Dumpster Diver/ko Category:Urban Professional/ko Category:Fall Event 2013/ko and Category:Jigglebone/ko
- Man, thanks for the direct link. I'm gonna do it right now. Themokey (talk) 19:04, 3 November 2013 (PST)
A wild Wiki Cap appears
You've worked hard for it, so here it is, congratulations~
Thanks for your translations, and we hope you keep them up :3 — Wind 13:47, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
- /KOngratulations on the shinyness! Eels 13:48, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
- Congratulations, mate, you deserve it. gonard <spanЮstyle="font-size:10px">(/)</span> 04:11, 22 April 2013 (PDT)
- You've done good work, so congratulations for the Cap :3 -Asplode 14:04, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
- Yay wooki cap buddy :D. Grats Ashes 14:21, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
- Woo, Congrats! Splendid work. - COBALT 14:26, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
- Yay wooki cap buddy :D. Grats Ashes 14:21, 17 April 2013 (PDT)