User talk: tomate045 - I'm not good at English. Please talk simple English.
Hi, please read the image guidelines to ensure that you know how userpage images are supposed to be formatted. Images that are for use on a personal userpage are prefixed differently from other files. -- LordKelvin 22:11, 9 December 2012 (PST)
- ok I was stupid. sry --Tomate045 22:17, 9 December 2012 (PST)
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Tomate045/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
-- Eels 05:56, 9 May 2013 (PDT)
Heyo, I have a small request if you don't mind. I have a bunch of categories for japanese that havent' been created/translated. What you need to do is translate the description of the category (if it has one), And of course the category link at the bottom as well. I will list them here, If you could please translate them that would be great. Thanks! Ashes (talk) 15:33, 6 November 2013 (PST)
- Category:Fall Event 2013/ja
- Category:Retired items/ja
- Category:Public Enemy/ja
- Category:Urban Professional/ja
- Category:Dumpster Diver/ja
- Category:Promotional images/ja
- Thank you for letting me know, Ashes! I would translate these as soon as possible! --Tomate045 (talk) 20:56, 6 November 2013 (PST)
- Some more categories to translate. Just about 4.
- OK, I'll do my best. -- Tomate045 (talk) 14:20, 16 November 2013 (PST)
I understand your eagerness to help, but not all categories need to be translated. Specifically, those which are used by templates (which use language switching) do not need to be translated. There is no Templates/ru because there are no templates used exclusively in russian. I can mark the categories for deletion for you, or we can talk about it, or you can mark them yourself. Darkid (|) 14:37, 29 November 2013 (PST)
- So sorry for my wrong Wiki edit. I didn't know a lot about Wiki rules. I want your mark. Also how to remove the page. I was doing the Ash's request. If you can, Please tell me "no need to translated category" in the Ash's request. (Sorry for my bad English) -- Tomate045 (talk) 14:58, 29 November 2013 (PST)
- P.S. In addition, if My edit is annoying, I would stop the translation of category. -- Tomate045 (talk) 15:17, 29 November 2013 (PST)
- I've marked the relevant categories, and will be having a chat with Ashes_. Darkid (|) 15:50, 29 November 2013 (PST)