The REAL identity of The Administrator.
"The Administrator bears a very close resemblance to Elizabeth, Zepheniah Mann's maidservant."
That's a fact. Radigan Conagher built three life prolonging machines, one for Blutarch, one for Redmond, and one for someone who we don't know. I'm determined that the third machine was built for Elizabeth, who doesn't just look like the Administrator, but in fact is the Administrator. Whether her real name is Elizabeth or Helen, I don't know, but it's the same person for sure. Apparently Radigan succeeded better with the third life prolonging machine as it supposely works fine even today. This would also explain why she has the family portrait. The Administrator also propably had a relationship with Barnabas Hale (which is how she managed to get 100 pounds of Australium) as she had with Saxton Hale himself. --Piippo 18:17, 25 September 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for being necro but according to the Team Fortress 2 #4 comic: Blood in the water, this theory could be true. Kori1997 (talk) 07:49, 11 October 2014 (PDT)
"Test ends in 5 seconds"
Not worth writing on the wiki but...
Theres yet another fan video (same from meet the pyro) about the adminastrator, rather a "test" for an upcoming project mind you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-wDGLuV170 Gamecrazy009 09:24, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
- I will not longer be able to sleep. Happy Halloween!--Focusknock m 09:25, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
Mann Manor Announcer
It may be worth adding into the article that on the new Mann Manor map there is a glass door which doesn't open, but a chair with a shape at the top of it similar to the administrator's hair can be seen inside.
- Are you talking about the room in the RED spawn with Redmond? Also please remember to sign your comments with
~~~~. Moussekateer 04:49, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- that's redmond it would seem it's quite clear too upon closer inspection HyenaDip 17:48, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
Why is Administrator's model not mentioned in the article? - ZuTheSkunk 03:37, 25 September 2012 (PDT)
- The Administrator's model was created by Rebbacus who is not directly associated with Valve nor has been mentioned on the blog. Same goes for the TF2-style Civilian model, Scout's Mom, and the semi-naked/naked TF2 models 04:26, 25 September 2012 (PDT)
- Summary: Not official models. The only place they COULD be is on a mod page if the models are used in said mod. ~Sven~ 07:52, 25 September 2012 (PDT)
April 16, 2015
- Who thought Administrator owned the companies? I have seen nothing suggesting that the two teams thought they were employed by anyone other than RED and BLU, respectively, the Administrator was just the “the angry lady who's always screamin' at us while we fight.”
- When they are fighting, … (needed a transition here with the preceding insertion of more storyline, feel like it still needs improvement.)
- Elements of her appearance …
the Administrator(?) was… a woman with the Mallen Streak and wearing a purple slimline skirt, … (the “(?)” confesses that it was speculation. ) The Administrator(?) as she appears in… (ditto)
- As the Engineer was seen upgrading a Life Extender Machine on a woman in Blood in the Water, the third Life Extender Machine built by Radigan Conagher may have been built for this woman, then upgraded by the Conaghers over the years. (only removed some of the speculation here.)
- and various grammar and style