New general images of the Blutsauger
I noticed when working on the first person pics that at some point, the RED Blutsauger became very, very shiny, while the BLU one still has the matte finish. Do we need new images for the weapon box to reflect this change? --Org 21:31, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Most likely an error on valve's part, changing the material on accident in a patch. -- Nineaxis 21:51, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
I never quite understand but, what does it mean by "-2 health drained per second on wearer"? It sounds like the weapon should be taking health from the medic himself! Could someone clarify this for me?--Awesome Weegee 04:42, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
- The medic has +6hp/sec naturally, so the blutsauger does 6-2=4hp/sec Natemckn 04:43, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, it took me awhile to even get what you said but I understand now it's talking about the effect the weapon has on his health regeneration rate. The way it is in the game it's a confusing way of putting it. Thanks for the clarification--Awesome Weegee 05:44, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
- Try clearing your cache a few times and reloading the page, it's the correct icon for me. Also don't forget to sign comments with ~~~~. —Moussekateer·talk 23:41, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
That helped, thanks a bunch.
Jenkson 00:42, 11 January 2011 (UTC)
About that video
Might want to put it down as need sot be re-done. I just realized I have a custom needle trail for the Blusauger and I forgote to take it out. Want me to do another take?KingofKoopas 00:38, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
- I actually thought something was odd about it... Yes, please redo it if possible — Wind 00:39, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
Alright got a new video download up. It's on the Weapon demonstration discussion page.
The quote has been inaccurate for a long time, as the Blutsauger does randomly crit now. Sedrick Stevenson 16:38, 12 July 2012 (PDT)
So, apparently, the demonstration needs to be redone
This demonstration has been reserved: Jimbo Jones (talk) 10:37, 30 March 2015 (PDT) I don't know why but I have time, so I'll do it. What was changed? Why does it need to be redone? Jimbo Jones (talk) 07:59, 30 March 2015 (PDT)