Talk:Scream Fortress 2017
One new think was added. Halloween Package should be added here. Posting that here because someone already added trivia that says that nothing new was added. Dan 00:45, 27 October 2017 (PDT)
- Depends on what "items" in "now new items" means. Would contracts and now paintable medals count? ⇒ Anyar (talk/contributions/giveaway) 05:35, 27 October 2017 (PDT)
- On one hand, it wouldn't be consistent with how we have standalone articles for every other Scream Fortress event. On the other hand, this is a special event. ⇒ Anyar (talk/contributions/giveaway) 05:35, 27 October 2017 (PDT)
- I think this time the merge would make sense. They added one item, the contracts were an extension of the already added ConTracker and the front menu screen is a splice of both. I see no reason to have it under major update, as it is not major, nor contant pack as it added almost nothing. Just my two cents (we could add the update name on the NavBar next to Jungle Inferno in parenthesis or something, though. Faghetti V.2 (talk) 15:56, 27 October 2017 (PDT)
- "Scream Fortress IX was the event launched with the October 27, 2010 Patch."
It says "2010 Patch". I think, it should be "October 27, 2017 Patch" or "October 26, 2017 Patch". Correct me If I'm wrong.
- Okay, first time I didn't realize Tark meant merging with Jungle Inferno Update. In that case, no. These are two different updates.
- I'm torn between keeping this page or just removing this and keeping the patch page itself. But since we already have this page, and it is kinda informative, I say keep this and let it be. Future people can use this for reference, and it's much more intuitive to search Scream Fortress 2017 than October 26th, 2017 Patch. ⇒ Anyar (talk/contributions/giveaway) 15:38, 28 October 2017 (PDT)
Should we put it into Major Update template then? McRela 08:22, 2 November 2017 (PDT)